1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

What does next season hold in store for Celtic?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Mr. Slippyfist, Apr 7, 2016.

Discuss What does next season hold in store for Celtic? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. bkk bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hard to choose ... different players for different era's
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    The team has been * all season.. a few decent patches where they perform well for 30 -40 minutes.

we have a decent bunch of players so the problem must lie with the tactics and the management -- and all they do is talk about how we are progressing etc, tempo, fitness blah blah * blah

this team lacks fight and spirit as a unit..

IF the management and tactics are not changed i wont be watching..
    Boring and predictable, slow, very little team creativity though we have some individuals who show they have the ability

Ronny Bore, not Roar

Celtic jerseys dont shrink to fit inferior players ? well what about tracksuits worn by managers!

no way will we get 10 with Ronny.. his teams and tactics are just not good enough or consistent enough. Plenty have been saying it all season..

Not surprised by result or performance.. the board gambled and i think they have dug a hole for themselves. If Ronny does not resign or get sacked in the morning then we can look forward to another season of european anonymity and a domestic season of mediocrity and sweating over whether we can win the league

my commiserations to all you bhoys who live and work with Sevconians.. they got the bragging rights for a long time :54:

2. dmac

Time for Lawell and the board to get the big decision on a manager right lets face it Diela was an easy appointment for them as there was no real competition for the league but this season on more occasions than I thought possible this team has let us down with poor performances. Not forgetting there will probably be another big increase in the season ticket prices now that the huns are in the league.

3. Glorious1967

Deila is straight out the world of 'trading places' as appointments go, difference is Eddie * Murphy would probably be better manager in reality

I wonder who won the £1 bet, Lawwell or Desmond

4. raymo67

Next season Deila has to be gone there is no way he can stay now & i'd rather see it happen the mora or I see the yellow breaking news sign on sky sports news coming up in the nxt few hours & it says Celtic part company with Ronny Deila.

Next season we have to get rid off a lot of the squad they are not good enough or they have run out of steam at the club the main players being Brown, Commons, Lustig, Ambrose, Izzy, Boyata, Bitton, Mackay-Steven, Forrest & of course Stefan johansen coz he is utter garbage.

Would like to see either Martin O'Neill, Neil Lennon, David Moyes, Brendan Rodgers or Paul Lambert become manger.

But I honestly think we'll end up wae either John Hughes or Alan Stubbs as manager im afraid

5. lazyregula

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing!
    Ronny will go im sure of it, but i'm not worried about next season league wise. Over the course of a season we are the better team right now and we should strengthen. One * game in the cup doesn't change that.

saying that we need to get rid of deadwood, quality over quantity. we have some fringe players who could maybe do a better job than current squad, id put in allan and christie over the likes of GMS and armstrong and see what they can do for the last few games. Id also drop Johansen, It's crazy how can you go from player of the season to pure * in a few months.

6. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    We need a new manager in place ASAP and a massive rebuild of the side. Money needs spent and no more squad players and more quality.

We have dropped the ball massively and it could cost us for years to come.

7. Bonobhoy

TBH...the beating has now come at the right time,could you imagine this scenario next season?

Board Out
    Staff Out
    Most Players Out

Proven Manager In
    No Nonsense Board,a board with belief.

8. Mr Diggler

To many players in the team who are lightweight and out of form. We need to have a serious clearout of midfielders in particular. GMS, Allan, Christie, Ciftci, Scepovic, Ambrose should be 1st out the door.

9. chrish788

We have some amount of duds. Every week on this forum hear of a player and think fs not heard much from in a few months