1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Unlucky bets.

Discussion in 'Beat the Bookie' started by Saul Goodman, Feb 18, 2015.

Discuss Unlucky bets. in the Beat the Bookie area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. cammy07

The other week I had a treble on Ireland to beat Georgia 1-0, Finland to beat the faroes 1-0 and Albania to beat Portugal. When I saw that there had been a goal in the last minute and my mate told me it was for Albania my heart skipped a beat. It was for over £1k, then I went and checked the score myself.. :smiley-laughing002:

2. Binnie_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Commons.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just Can't Get Enough.
    I had a 10 team accumulator on yesterday, £10 free bet to return £2200. One team let me down, the bet was a total shot in the dark as well, around 6 of the selections were teams I'd not really heard of who looked good odds. In fact, I only got let down by the strongest favourites. Think this is my new betting method, I try to look at stats etc. and always loose anyway, been 1 team away from over a grand 3 times this month with pretty much random selections :56:

3. shaun.f

20p lucky 15
    solar magic won 13/2
    journey won 4/1
    promising run won 5/1
    custom cut 15/8 2nd beat. if it had won i was getting £300 ish for a £3 bet. collecting £71 better than nothing.

4. tino1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo - Larsson - Stubbs - Hartson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields - Over & Over
    Waiting on chelsea BTTS win the other week 1-1 at HT then Southampton went out n ran riot.
    £10 on 4x acca £1,550 !!!

Part of me liked Jose getting gubbed mind yee!! #sevillecheat