1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by JamesConnolly, Apr 4, 2009.

Discuss The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Re European home tickets correct they are not on the ST though usually the first European game is included.

For Europe away and assuming not on the chartered flight and you meet the criteria you will need to provide proof of travel details to the Ticket office before any ticket is issued. Occasionally you will be asked to meet at an agreed spot in the away city and be given the ticket then.

Being a new ST don't be afraid to ask any questions. In most cases someone will know the answer.

EDIT. Re chartered flight although you might get booked it has been known for Celtic's travel company to cancel the flight at short notice or if not enough take up the offer. By then it's often far too late to try and get a cheap flight.
    Those using the charter option are often guys with money or can't afford to take more than one day off work.

Bhoys_Army likes this.
  2. Bhoys_Army Ange’s Fenian Army !! Gold Member

Grand, I think I understand now.

sure if I’ll probably be asking a rake of questions about this again when the time comes for European Games & Domestic Away games

Thanks for the Help

3. leeso-ardoyne

Anyone have any issues using them online. Ive items in my cart worth 200quid but it wont let me use the vouchers together.

4. leeso-ardoyne

How many was on the waiting list. Wed 12 together between me and my mates and i was the only one who renewed. I was now wanting to buy my da one beside us if there was one available but thinking probably no chance with the list. Silly * i am, should have thought before the deadline!

5. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Might need to buy items one voucher at a time? Is it free postage for online orders? Might need to try ordering one voucher at a time or have someone in Glasgow go into store with all four vouchers at same time seen a few do that.

leeso-ardoyne likes this.
  6. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Or from the Superstore page go to contact us at the bottom and ask how the issue can be fixed.

leeso-ardoyne likes this.
  7. leeso-ardoyne

Its saying on the back 4 can be used together online or in store. 6.99e deliver to me here in Ireland its saying.

8. leeso-ardoyne

Tried this. Is it also bank holiday over there?

9. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Think today was. But strangely Dundee tickets were being e-mailed out so somebody was is in the office somewhere.

10. Bhoys_Army Ange’s Fenian Army !! Gold Member

Will our Europa League Qualifier against FK Jablonec be included in my Season Ticket or will that also be sold separately ??

I know any European group games would be a separate package but surely the qualifiers are given in your ST.

Thanks in Advance for any Help :50:

11. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

No, it won't be included. You get 21 home games as per the T&Cs

You usually get one friendly and one qualifier in addition to all home league games. This year it was two friendlies and one qualifier. The FC Midtjylland game was included.

12. Bhoys_Army Ange’s Fenian Army !! Gold Member

Cheers

Would you have any idea when tickets will be released for the game against FK Jablonec. Just because I’m travelling up from London & will need to sort travel and possibly accommodation if need be

13. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Not sure mate. I expect they'll have lodged an application to the council today for a full house and will be waiting for a verdict.

I'm not sure they'll even have time to use the HCTS and issue direct debit requests to members. Depends how quick the council come back I guess.

If it's a full house and you are a ST holder, you will be guaranteed the opportunity to buy your seat. You could reserve something on booking.com with free cancellation in the meantime

14. Bhoys_Army Ange’s Fenian Army !! Gold Member

I read somewhere that Glasgow Council had no objection to Celtic Park being at Full Capacity for Next Thursday so fingers crossed on that front.

I’ll pre-book in the meantime anyway; cheers for your help mate :60:

15. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Aye that was from a DR ‘source’ last night. Hopefully that is the case

16. Lavender Gooms

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Anyone know how long it takes for the waiting list money to be refunded to you? I spoke to a girl on the phone today who basically said it'll be done when it's done.

I'm just going to buy the away kit as well, does everyone get that voucher or is it just for people who had one last year?

Really shouldn't have given mines up a few years ago, getting it again is a hassle

17. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Voucher is in respect of last season I’m sure.

Do they not knock the £10 off your ST price when purchasing? Actually, that makes far too much sense for Celtic

18. Lavender Gooms

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Ahh I thought so, not that big of a deal tbh.

Nah they don't, that's how I assumed it would work to be honest. But they apparently just refund the money

19. Markos1972

Re Dundee ballot- got the text and email last week stating our wee group was successful but still awaiting the follow up email with our seat info-anyone else still waiting too?

20. trackebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    ANDY THOM
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Thought they all came out Friday or Saturday mate. Check your Spam folder.