1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Phenomenon: Ronaldo Documentary

Discussion in 'TC Media' started by PaddyJamieson, Nov 19, 2022.

Discuss The Phenomenon: Ronaldo Documentary in the TC Media area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. PaddyJamieson

jj81 likes this.
  2. jj81

Nice one mate , aye he was some player and in my top 5 greatest , if that injury never happened to his knee he would have been around longer , the burst of speed combined with strength and skill was unreal.

Different players and controversial but in their prime I'd take him.over R7.

PaddyJamieson likes this.
  3. PaddyJamieson

Agreed mate Brazilian Ronaldo was on another level. Mad to think how young he was when he first got crocked. The skill, power and speed was like nothing else around at that time, and to be honest like nothing since (Cristiano probably comes closest). The wee stepover rounding the keeper is iconic, but it's no * wonder he * his knees when you see the speed he did it at :giggle1:

jj81 likes this.
  4. stew37

Will give this a bash. Always remember his goals for Barca when he first broke into their team. I had a video called Nick Hancock's Football Nightmares and it had a selection of them. Bobby Robson's reactions to his goals was funny.

5. Double Dutch

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Just watched this. What a story it is and I forgot how young he was when all that stuff with his knee started to happen. Career almost over at the age of 23...the game would have been robbed blind.

Then to score 8 goals in 7 games to win the 2002 World Cup, just a pure fairy tale for the guy. Amazing.

6. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Right up there with Messi, Ronaldinho, Iniesta and Romario in terms of entertainment when watching him play. Deserved his nickname, phenomenal player.