1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Cryptocurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple etc.)

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Bob Loblaw, Jun 6, 2017.

Discuss The Cryptocurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple etc.) in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. BigManSmalls

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Down 80% the past few months

2. Mr Cleansheets

Don't really understand the crypto market and don't trust it - seems like a massive ponzi scheme to my simple brain.

The one thing that does interest me though is the constructive underlying value of bitcoin (and a couple of others). I understand that bitcoin is the main currency of the dark web. Drugs, *, weapons, ransomware etc keep bitcoin valuable.

Erm... so they say.

3. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Been keeping my Eyes on Solana for quite a bit now it’s taking a big Dip and seems to be rising again.

4. murphy88

Crypto reminds me of the episode on Still Game when Jack & Victor have a bit spare cash and end up buying shares in Chromotron UK. They have not a clue about stocks and shares or the company but throw some money at something they like the name of. Then the CEO jumps oot the window at the end of the episode. That’s basically my experience of Cryptocurrency.

5. Conjuring_Obey Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley song
    Lost a tenner in it through ethereum which gained me profit overnight while sleeping before dipping back down again