1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Tam Rogic

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Heisenberg, Jan 17, 2013.

Discuss Tam Rogic in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Metlson

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Yer a lot of fans thought a move to any european club other than reading was bad for rogic and ryan going to the danish league worse than staying in the a league

2. Efe

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Looking forward to seeing him in action.

Watched a couple of youtube videos of him, but cant judge him on that as it was just showing his best moments.

Welcome to celtic! :celt_2:

3. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    The thing that makes me think he'll be good is we had him on trial and basically wanted him signed right away, so he must be good enough to be seen as atleast as good as McGeouch and Twardzik who are good players. Then again we signed Ibrahim and he wasnt as good as them, so you never know but Rogic is more experienced than him and obviously not as flea sized.

4. Heisenberg

supposedly the lenny etc think he's good enough just now to play in the prem

5. The Legend Of Lubo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX1PbV1gwd4"]Nike Football: The Chance: Tom Rogic, Chance Taken - YouTube[/ame]

6. Coyote

Might as well wait till next year - anniversary kit will be gone and I have a funny feeling that he might change his number after this season again. Anyone knows what his number was in Australia?:87:

7. mickcfc91

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - Scott Brown .. All Time - Lubo n henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Wiley Maley
    He was number 10 back im Aus so hes obviously not getting that.

8. Leone Naka Fan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura, Moravčik, Petrov, Ki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Can he take free kicks?

9. CheGuevara

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I look forward to seeing this kid play. Good luck Tom!

10. The The Hand

Yeah, Lenny seems to have an aversion to having a creative players in the centre - sadly I think it may be his achilles heel as a manager - the way MON's was not rotating the squad (and his famous blind spot for goalkeepers).

Anyhow - best of luck Tom - I hope you can get more of a chance than Twardzik and McGeough are getting at the moment...

11. monthehoops1888

Welcome to the Hoops:shamrock:

12. Pinstripe

Another good young addition to the squad :50:

13. monthehoops1888

14. priorpeter

Hey guys, Mariners fan here. You have got yourselves an absolute bargain with Tommy; the boy is sheer class. Came into the squad initially with promise & potential but we were worried that his 5 a side skills wouldn't transfer across to the big pitch and there were concerns around his fitness... Christ, he sure showed us there was no need to worry. The first natural number 10 Australia has produced in... as long as I can remember and the most promising export (possibly) ever. Loves to take players on and you just sense that something special from him, always feels like something's about to happen when he's on the ball. Great passer of the ball too, good vision. Glad he's gone to you lot over Reading or QPR.

15. seanbee01

Fav Celtic Player:
    scott brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing
    Really apprieciate your kind input on tommy and i hope your right not seen alot of him but what i have saw i have liked i guess its just how he adjusts to life in scotland i cant wait to see how it turns out , thanks again

16. Jocwa08

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom rogic
    G'day!!

Central coast mariners fan here.
    Just saying congratulations on signing our boy tommy
    Australia's brightest talent since Harry kewell

It's really was a steal for you guys.
    Tom is technically sharp skilful
    Not the fastest but by no means slow
    The red card tackle was his last act as a ccmfc player, result of continually being hacked and frustration in a game we should have dominated.
    His futsal career is a major advantage to his game with the ball at his feet in tight spots he is second to none in Australia, to be slightly bias upstaged Del Piero majority of this season in saying that though our squad is very superior to Sydney's.
    the only issue with tommy would be his fitness but we have a great conditioner here and tommys fitness was improving each week

I can't seeing it being too long before he cracks the first team, skill level well above the a-league. I'm glad he chose Celtic not only being a Celtic fan but the perfect team to develop further and success.

17. pLUSpISTOL

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ever: Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Welcome! Absolutely brilliant to have fans like you joining up just to let us know how good Rogic is. A player who can try and get past others is what we desperately need right now to be honest, it's only Samaras and Forrest who I can think would do that. I think it's safe to say it's getting a lot of Celtic fans very excited to see what he's all about. Think he made the right move choosing a club like Celtic over English strugglers.
    Stick around the forums mate! Revel in the fact you beat us 1-0 on your patch in 2011 haha :50:

18. Jocwa08

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom rogic
    Beat me by 7mins Pete! Haha

19. pLUSpISTOL

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ever: Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Welcome to you too! This guy is coming with some big recommendations that is for sure! I think a few of our fans already knew about him but to me he is a complete unknown. Seems like he has really left a big impression on the A-league and the Mariners... but at such a young age?!
    He's got nothing to worry about regarding fitness.. It's Paddy that gets the stick for that :56:
    Hope you enjoy the Celtic forum while following his development mate :50:

20. priorpeter

Thanks pal! He's certainly in that mould. Determined lad as well. Will be a bit of a culture shock for the lad going from the sun drenched beaches of Terrigal (it's 46 farking degrees celsius here today, steaming!) to the Weegie winter! His development over the last 12 months though has been truly astonishing. He's destined to be massive.
    Haha, we won't forget that. Although the player who scored the winner that night has mysteriously disappeared... oh well.