1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Spurs vs Celtic (Finland, August 2nd, 2:30pm live on CelticTV)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Miles Platting, May 24, 2014.

Discuss Spurs vs Celtic (Finland, August 2nd, 2:30pm live on CelticTV) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Away and play with the traffic then....no one asked you to sign up as a pretend Celtic fan and childishly try and rip us to shreds.

Not very bright are you about 'the huns' of course they are a new club but as I hope you are aware its still the same hun fanbase from the liquidated club that follows it....are you simply just playing dumb?

2. Ciaran_67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jan Venegoor of Hessilink
    Glenalina, you are one of the biggest do gooders I have seen on here and that is no mean feat.

3. Vertie Auld

He wasn't a do gooder, he was a Hun.

4. ordinaryman

And that doesn't make Glenalina wrong. We are an open Club with support, from all over the world, with different views. Life would be pretty boring - and frightening - if we were all the same. So Glenalina, keep 'em coming.

Celtic Supporter since 1960

5. ulsterscot

It's their effing fans that are Huns. You are a mixed up bollix .

6. Vertie Auld

He certainly won't be keeping them coming, pal. :smiley-laughing002:

And he wasn't a Celtic fan.

7. ulsterscot

What I cannot understand was when Celtic last summer sent a weaker less experience eleven over to Dublin to play a successful EPL not a crowd of mid table and arrogant Spurs outfit , there was no complaint by Liverpool , their fans or their Management . The
    Organisers didn't complain either because the very young and inexperience Celtic side won one nil a year ago and I have no doubt the result may have been repeated if Celtic had played as well defensively on Saturday .

8. ordinaryman

So, am curious, how do you know Glenalina isn'ta new fan of the Club ? Can understand that you think they're not, but how can you be absolutely sure? And are you suggesting folks cannot support us unless they have certain views..........so c'mon Glenalina, give us another one.

9. CelticBhoyDavid

Fav Celtic Player:
    Would have to be King of Kings, Henrik Larsson.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I'm not picky.
    Sums it up for me. If anyone was expecting us to field a strong team full of 1st team regulars when it was really a meaningless game sandwiched between Champions League matches then they aren't the full nugget.

As for the organisers wanting their money back...unless it was in a contract that Deila had to be there with our 1st team then they can go can a long walk off a short pier.

Eloklassikko say we were "disrespectful" yet they disrespect us by coming out with that * thinking we should have fielded our 1st team for a meaningless showpiece ignoring the fact we have an extremely important match on Wednesday. Who's really the disrespectful ones here?

So it's sectarian now to tell someone to * off? Ahhhhhh hun mentality :56: