1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Scott Sinclair!

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by TicFan88, Aug 6, 2016.

Discuss Scott Sinclair! in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. blink1eto'o

Only 10 minutes ago aye on Celtic Twitter

2. Sgt Neppers*

Get in there. Delighted with this signing. :50:

3. The Thumb

Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    He's more or less match fit, played all of Villa's pre season games

4. ChicoBhoy I love milk. Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Hopefully we get to see him play today! Feel even more confident about the game now :icon_mrgreen:

5. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member

Scott Sinclair goal today would be great.

6. Vinnie BBQ Justice is lost Justice is raped Justice is gone.

I've read that too. Think that would be a bit early.

7. Al Bootyerbaws

Much did we pay in the end then?

8. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

CELTIC are delighted to announce the signing of Scott Sinclair, who has joined the club from Aston Villa on a four-year deal.
    The 27-year-old attacker is the latest addition to Brendan Rodgers squad and he teams up again with the Hoops boss, having previously worked with him at Swansea City when, by his own admission, he played his best football.
    Scott, who could be in line for a place in Celtic’s squad for the Premiership opener this afternoon (Sunday) against Hearts at Tynecastle, has a wealth of experience behind him, including spells with Chelsea and Manchester City.
    Now he’s joined the Scottish champions and the player is eager to play his part in the forthcoming campaign, both domestically and in Europe, as he told the official Celtic website in an exclusive interview.
    “It feels amazing to have joined Celtic,” Scott said. “It’s a massive club and I’m looking forward to it. I’m here now and I’m happy to be here.

“I can’t wait to get on the pitch. When I went back to Aston Villa for pre-season, I heard Celtic were interested, and I just knew I had to come here.
    “I had to look at this move and I thought it would be great for me. And because I know the manager and I know what to expect, hopefully I can get off to a flying start.”
    Scott was one of Brendan Rodgers’ first signings for Swansea City when he joined the Welsh side in August 2010, just a month after the Irishman had taken over at the Liberty Stadium. And he also left the club just a couple of months after the manager moved to Liverpool, though Scott headed to Manchester City. Last season he was at Aston Villa, having made a loan move to the Midlands club permanent at the start of the campaign.
    “The manager had a great influence when I was at Swansea and that’s when I played my best football,” Scott admitted, “and hopefully now I can get the best football out of me and get my form back out there and score goals and perform.
    “I’m just hoping to come here, score some goals, create chances and hopefully excite the fans.
    “I know Kolo Toure and Dedryck Boyata from Manchester City, but I’m sure it's a great set of lads here and I’ll quickly settle in.”
    And Scott also revealed that the prospect of European nights at Paradise is one of the many appealing reasons for joining the Hoops, having watched Celtic’s midweek victory over FC Astana in the UEFA Champions League qualifier.
    “I watched the Astana game in midweek and the atmosphere was incredible,” he admited. “To have the possibility of Champions League excites me and I can’t wait to come here and play at Celtic Park and for it to be rocking.”

9. Shaun

:56:

10. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

leigh griffiths‏ @Leighgriff09
    @Scotty_Sinclair welcome to the club mate. all the best.

11. wanyama1967

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson/Victor Wanyama
    Yes, look forward to seeing him on Wednesday.

Incidently is the Motherwell game league cup game on the Season Card on Wednesday for free if your a season ticket holder?

12. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Celtic Football Club‏ @celticfc
    Brendan Rodgers' newest signing, @Scotty_Sinclair, speaking exclusively to the @CelticView: “It feels amazing to have joined Celtic.

SS: "It’s a massive club and I’m looking forward to it, and I can’t wait to get started. I’m here now and I’m happy to be here.

SS: "The manager had a great influence when I was at @SwansOfficial and that’s when I played my best football.

SS: “Hopefully now I can get my form back out there and score goals and perform.

SS: "I’m just hoping to come here, score some goals, create chances and hopefully excite the fans.

SS: "I had to look at this move and I thought it would be great for me and because I know the manager and I know what to expect.

SS: “Hopefully I can get off to a flying start. I can’t wait to get on the pitch.

SS: “Obviously being back at @AVFCOfficial for pre-season, and I heard Celtic were interested, I just thought I had to come here.

SS: "I know Kolo Toure and Dedryck Boyata from @ManCity, but I’m sure there are a great set of lads here and I’ll quickly settle in.

SS: "I watched the @fca_kz game in midweek and the atmosphere was incredible.

SS: "I can’t wait to come here and play at Celtic Park and for it to be rocking.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2016
  13. trackebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    ANDY THOM
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    No Mate. £15 £10 concession & £5 under 13's

14. Random Review

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky (ever) Lubo (modern era), KT (current)
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Fantastic! Cheers for the correction. :50:

15. wanyama1967

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson/Victor Wanyama
    I thought the first cup game of the season was always free for season ticket holders though? Unless that's maybe for the Scottish Cup instead?

16. Harry Caray

:icon_mrgreen: delighted

17. Shaun

[Official] Celtic delighted to sign Scott Sinclair

[​IMG]

Via: http://www.celticfc.net/news/11029

By: Paul Cuddihy on 07 Aug, 2016 10:11

As I speculated :50:

CELTIC are delighted to announce the signing of Scott Sinclair, who has joined the club from Aston Villa on a four-year deal.
    The 27-year-old attacker is the latest addition to Brendan Rodgers squad and he teams up again with the Hoops boss, having previously worked with him at Swansea City when, by his own admission, he played his best football.
    Scott, who could be in line for a place in Celtic’s squad for the Premiership opener this afternoon (Sunday) against Hearts at Tynecastle, has a wealth of experience behind him, including spells with Chelsea and Manchester City.
    Now he’s joined the Scottish champions and the player is eager to play his part in the forthcoming campaign, both domestically and in Europe, as he told the official Celtic website in an exclusive interview.
    “It feels amazing to have joined Celtic,” Scott said. “It’s a massive club and I’m looking forward to it. I’m here now and I’m happy to be here.

“I can’t wait to get on the pitch. When I went back to Aston Villa for pre-season, I heard Celtic were interested, and I just knew I had to come here.
    “I had to look at this move and I thought it would be great for me. And because I know the manager and I know what to expect, hopefully I can get off to a flying start.”
    Scott was one of Brendan Rodgers’ first signings for Swansea City when he joined the Welsh side in August 2010, just a month after the Irishman had taken over at the Liberty Stadium. And he also left the club just a couple of months after the manager moved to Liverpool, though Scott headed to Manchester City. Last season he was at Aston Villa, having made a loan move to the Midlands club permanent at the start of the campaign.
    “The manager had a great influence when I was at Swansea and that’s when I played my best football,” Scott admitted, “and hopefully now I can get the best football out of me and get my form back out there and score goals and perform.
    “I’m just hoping to come here, score some goals, create chances and hopefully excite the fans.
    “I know Kolo Toure and Dedryck Boyata from Manchester City, but I’m sure it's a great set of lads here and I’ll quickly settle in.”
    And Scott also revealed that the prospect of European nights at Paradise is one of the many appealing reasons for joining the Hoops, having watched Celtic’s midweek victory over FC Astana in the UEFA Champions League qualifier.
    “I watched the Astana game in midweek and the atmosphere was incredible,” he admited. “To have the possibility of Champions League excites me and I can’t wait to come here and play at Celtic Park and for it to be rocking.”

:shamrock:
    :party22:

18. Onefootwonder

Welcome.

I'm expecting a lot from him.

19. Dr. Frasier Crane

Yaaasssss properly official :icon_mrgreen:

20. themouth1888

Why not have him on the bench today? He's been playing pre season and would give us a lift if need be by coming on