1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Reasons to hate Rangers and their fans

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by OC, May 16, 2009.

Discuss Reasons to hate Rangers and their fans in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. OC

I already made a thread about Hearts fans not liking us and I got fair answers. Now, what can you tell me abour Rangers FC and their fans? Since I'm not from Scotland and I don't know your domestic situation, could you guys explain to me why do you hate them so much? They're rivals, so they aren't beloved, but are their fans so retarded as you guys say? And why do you call them 'Huns'?

2. Rossenspeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
  3. OC

4. paulmitchell

Fav Celtic Player:
    Brown, Crosas, Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    I hate Rangers and some of their fans for many reasons but a new one to me ive been hearing lately is the 'Glasgow Celtic P*********' chant. * disgusting!

5. Pearse1888

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    if i started id be here to next week i just hate everything they stand for and what they are all about vermin dirty scumbags sometimes i think i hate rangers more than i love celtic

6. OC

That's not a good way to think. I heared that Huns hate Celtic more then they support Rangers.:38:

7. Rossenspeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    Take your pick from:

big jock knew, no surrender, uvf, uff, FTP, famines over, * salutes, * blood, rip neil lennon, tattie munchers etc

Throw in manchester in ruins, a pack of truly ugly * and you have everything they represent.

Lowest of the low filth ..

Thats why ..

8. Brendan Hughes

True mate, out of order,

They are nothing but - Bigots, Racists, Facists

9. Rendog

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM song
    Moved to the pub not celtic related.

10. Rendog

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM song
    Look at the flag on the bottom right of their fans :56:

11. conor147

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    back in the fifties, rangers fans tore apart a stadium. the commentator compared them to the huns, a nomadic tribe from the steppes that used to pillage and rape all vllages they came across. the comparison stuck, and now we call them huns aswell. rangers fans incorrectly consider it sectarian, seeing as they are sectarian and need something to blame us for being sectarian aswell.

rangers fans are protestant, we are catholic (works mostly lke this) catholics hate protestants and vice versa, that, coupled with competing for trophies every year led to us being rivals.

12. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

what one rendog?

13. paul-r-cfc

The star of david

14. McDonald_7

Fav Celtic Player:
    the holy goalie!+, aidinho
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Te * holding the star of david, while doing the * salute:icon_mrgreen:. What a stupid orange *.

15. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    i know just shows how * stupid these knuckle draggers are, * salutes while flying an Israeli flag but they will tell ya its ok its the hand of ulster salute:31: * scum of the earth

16. DanniGhirl

I don't agree with that bit, I know just as many Celtic fans that are either Protestant or don't believe in * and I don't believe many Celtic fans hate someone because they are Protestant (of course there are the idiotic minority that do hate because of religion)

I hate rangers because of their vile songs and often right wing attitudes, they are more interested in aggression, hatred and negativity than supporting their team.

17. hoops daft

Fav Celtic Player:
    one artur boruc MCGEADY
    Fav Celtic Song:
    soldier song feilds of athenry hail hail
    i hate rangers because they try to take our glory on the pitch and they constantly abuse us off the pitch.- peadophiles-tattie munchers famins over ect.. who do you think started this great rivalry .

well according to a hun on RM.
    (i can't quote cause they banned me ) brother walfrid who was called peado walfrid evreytime they mentiond him:47: .took all hibs best players and they hate us for it .:rolleyes: and rangers din't like it and sided with hib's. :56::56:

that's the kind of crap these *'s spew every day of there pathetic wee life's

who started this rivalry was it the catholic people who are just looking for a team to support or the dirty racist scumbags who just wanted them out because they didn't have the right accent or religon .:31:

18. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    :50::50: everything they stand for and sing about is brought about by hatred of a minority. they are a vile club and lets not just blame there fans the club itself has a lot to answer for aswell. everythng about them sickens me and if they went to the wall i for one would be a happier person.

19. Rossenspeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    It mostly started in the shipyards on the clyde according to history.

There were a lot of irish immigrants working there and they used to get all the '* off home paddy' * off the protestants.

20. Mr Nice

Fav Celtic Song:
    Always look on the brightside of life
    Today's example - Mrs was in Springburn with my 3 year old daughter today, my mrs who doesn't really care about football but stuck on my celtic hoody that was in the car. Auld drunk hun walk by and mutters under his breath "* *". She never said anything and walked on but am * raging. I never get any * anywhere for wearing the said hoody or any other celtic gear.

Why pick on a young woman with a kid? * Scum the lot of them, I honestly feel like smashing a few random huns just for the * of it :47: