1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Cross Platform] PES 2019 - Includes CELTIC!!!!

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by Blochairnbhoy, May 23, 2018.

Discuss PES 2019 - Includes CELTIC!!!! in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Richmal

DB04AADD-F7FA-4DB1-A909-8676E3CF7463.jpeg Pure magic on pes19, final match after 4 hours,

2. Vinnie BBQ Justice is lost Justice is raped Justice is gone.

I just having massive problems defending and a lot of times I'm giving the easiest passes away. Have most editions of recent years but I can't get used to it.

neilly1987 likes this.
  3. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    Anyone not got this and on PS Plus it's free next month

4. neilly1987 Do I look happy? Do I look settled? Gold Member

Building a pretty decent team/squad in this, in 3rd season with Sporting Lisbon, 1st season finished 3rd miles off the pace but won the cup and Europa League, then won the Euro and domestic super cup and the league by miles and cup in second season. Currently 3 points clear of Benfica after 28 or so games and still in Champions League and Domestic Cup. Trying not to sign any proper top level superstars even though getting offered the likes of Neymar, Alaba and stuff.
    Squad looks like this.
    GK Viviano, their keeper from the start still.
    Leno on loan
    LB Haps signed from Feyenoord 1st season
    Grenfell on loan and think he's a regen as never heard of him
    RB Odriozola finally signed after a few loan spells. Fantastic
    Carvajal on loan after ending loans of Valencia who was well into his 30s and declining and selling backup Kiko Feminia who was declining due to lack of game time for a massive profit. Only played a couple of games and jury still out.
    CB Ruben Dias - loaned then signed from Benfica at the start, now captain and beast.
    Lenglet - beast on second loan spell, trying to make permanent but will be costly
    Casemiro - still 83 rated as a CB and his rating drops dramatically if played as Cm rather than DM which I don't use in my formation. Loan made permanent and had release clause which was miles lower than his actual value which was tidy.
    LM- Richarlison just made loan permanent in Jan window as his goalscoring has been phenomenal.
    Zielinski CM by trade but still 79 rated on either wing, got good numbers on left last season but been displaced by excellent form of Richarlison.
    RM - Thauvin rotate with Rony Lopes. Both rapid and good at cutting in on left foot and good number of goals and assists for both.
    CM- Goretzka,machine. Runs all day, good ball winner and can spray passes about, sometimes inconsistent.
    Tolisso - a real unsung hero, great stamina, tough tackling, can ball and pops up with the odd goal now and then.
    ST- Cutrone loaned at start then made permanent, frightening numbers and already won Euro and World player of the year and basically golden boot for any tournaments he's played in
    Martial- former LM but higher rated in SS role. Sometimes play out left. Absolutely rapid and hits great numbers although not as good as Cutrone. Lethal partnership.
    Ruben Castro. Youth product who despite a low rating and attributes is an absolute goal machine, practically always notches off the bench and starts the odd game too.
    Outside of squad I have a youth lb and CB but they're leaving soon and never make the squad. Got a stack of players out on loan who I'm looking to offload for spending money. Need to beef the squad up a bit due to tendency to use players across 2/3 different positions but then I feel bad about having to leave too many folk out!
    Toying with signing Coutinho for wide left and using Zielinski solely as CM but think he's a bit too much of a ready made star and might be overly unrealistic. Not that having Casemiro etc isn't!

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  5. Bunk Moreland

BAL is horrendously bad this year, the team-mate AI is atrocious. Not to mention I went from St Mirren to Celtic in January of my first season won the league, player of the year and top scorer and ended up winning European Player of the Year, what the * is that all about. Thats on Superstar difficulty as well, Konami really need to sort out BAL.

6. neilly1987 Do I look happy? Do I look settled? Gold Member

Coming to the end of Season 4 with Sporting, made the Champions League final after getting to quarters, then semis last year, must be now or never surely.... Everton in the final, I'm sure I scudded them with minimal fuss in the groups already too. Ended up with Brugge in the quarters then Lokomotiv in the semis, other game was Everton and Atletico, so a less than inspiring field.
    4 points ahead in the league with a handful of games left, would be 7 but I lost a game in between the CL semis and still have to play Benfica who inflicted our only other league defeat so still very much a title challenge on the go. Won the league and cup again last year. Been juggling the squad a lot more this season and stopped playing the big hitters after the Benfica defeat and another couple of daft draws round about that time and the team looked much fresher, dishing out drubbings without conceding.
    Still got mostly the core of the squad, although the loans of Leno,Grenfell,Lenglet and Carvajal all finished but Lenglet was the only regular starter. Basically doing a Chelsea or Man city as well, as loads of youth players come through who would be starting for any other teams in the league, so been getting tidy loan fees and they've been improving rapidly while on loan. Think I'm gonna dismantle and try and rebuild the team especially if I win the champions League this season. Already had fortunes in the bank then sold Zielinski for 52m and Casemiro for 40m not too bad for squad players who couldn't get a start in their primary position.
    Will do a separate post about squad and transfers and stuff, cause this is a pure novel as it is!

7. neilly1987 Do I look happy? Do I look settled? Gold Member

GK Onana (loan) with Viviano as back up, still decent but wants to leave and have able back up from youth team/out on loan so not too fussed and will see what end of season brings.
    RB Odriozola is still a boss, and discovered Tolisso can play there as well. Both are normally starters, so was hard to give them a rest until I discovered Maxi Perreira from the youths who can fill in.
    LB got José Gaya on loan, wasn't overly fussed to begin with as he's small and doesn't have the best defensive attributes, but he's been great and want to make it permanent if I can get round him wanting a release clause.
    Haps is relegated to back up now but still plays the odd game, has been declining due to not playing and there's interest so will sell if the price is right.
    CB- Ruben Dias is still captain and a warrior and to replace Lenglet I got in Eric Bailly, didn't want a release clause and didn't cost crazy money and had high ratings in the attributes I like in a CB. Been great so far.
    Leonardo Silva came back from loan in January and was highly rated with good attributes so he's been good back up.
    Still got Coates on the books aswell but he's been declining rapidly due to not playing and wants to leave, hopefully get decent money for him. Got other young CBs out on loan too, so well covered there.
    CM - Goretzka and Tolisso are both absolute beasts, great engines and can tackle and pass well, got better numbers for goals and assists this season too.
    Also got Golovin and Barella ( I think his name is) both on loan, massive opr and attributes but both flatter to deceive often and are mostly upstaged by the youngster Gabi.
    LM was a three way dance until Zielinski departed, hadn't been playing Coutinho initially as he was a lwf and I don't use them but after playing him in cup games and to rest others he scored and assisted loads so was first choice pretty much most of the season, backed up by Richarlison.
    RM saw Thauvin become first choice and hit great numbers, although Rony Lopes is still good cover for there or in the SS position and good enough to start if if needed.
    Up front is normally always Cutrone with Martial supporting, with Martial being the star this season. Due to bigger squad, Ruben Castro found his game time more limited this year and his more modest numbers reflected that.

8. neilly1987 Do I look happy? Do I look settled? Gold Member

Won the league and Champions League but completely shat the bed in the cup final and lost 3-1 Vs Benfica, got revenge by pumping them in the supercup and won the euro supercup aswell. Drew with Benfica and lost to Porto early on and just finally went ahead on goal difference after beating Benfica.
    Squad is looking pretty healthy aswell, got Malcom on loan in January window from Barca and he looks great, might try and make permanent and offload Thauvin or Lopes, signed a CB called Wober from Ajax with amazing stats and so far, so good, works out well as Bailly is playing funny buggers wanting a massive wage rise so he can get bombed out. Got Saul on loan but same old story with 3rd choice CMs, great opr and stats but not as good as Goretzka and Tolisso. Signed Tierney aswell and he's been great and bought Grenfell in as backup. Will post in more detail later.