1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Can'tbehooped

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Way he's talking he's here next season.....

seanm, celticdaft238 and Lennon1888 like this.
  2. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    that is the most depressing interview I think I have ever seen ! . Finally broke me for not using bad language against him ..

Lennon you are a * scumbag !! not a hint of humility or shame for his part in this farce !! Thae * cowards hiding in the boardroom your day will come , rest assured ! .

You guys with season tickets this is in your hands now , there is only one way to drive them out , as wee Fergus put it ..

NOT ONE FUKKING THIN DIME !!!!!!!!!

3. JamesM09

"The way the club has been run for the last 20 years has been fantastic.."

- From the man who left the club 7 years ago because he didn't like the way it was being run.

4. ddub11

Had to stop watching.His attitude is dismissive and rude to say the least.

But whos asking the questions?their as bad as lennon. They ask a question ang get a half arsed answer and move on,its as if their afraid to push on issues.

Id love to see someone push him for real answers and if they dont get them rhey should get up and walk out and tell him to shove it.

seanm likes this.
  5. HoopswithPride

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul "The Maestro" McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail, Hail
    And the change in tone of talk from the club and him. Suggests they have accepted the league season is over (like we have).

6. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Lennon and irony+hypocrisy go hand in hand these days.

SuperZidane, stew37 and JamesM09 like this.
  7. rkid

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil Lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Broad Black Brimmer
    Last few weeks have been the final straw for me. Lennon is a symptom of the board and they way the club has been run for the last 20 years. Every manager gets their baws chopped off when they take the managerial role here, we are not a football club, we are a tool for lawwell and his cronies to make money. As I said; this season isn’t bad for the board. They’re not bothered because we’ve got a lot of assets that will make us much more money than we paid for them. Already got 10 million profit on Frimpong, so this means the January window was a success. Make no mistake, Performances on the pitch mean absolutely nothing to our board as long as the money is still rolling in. If there was more money to be made by stripping the club of its assets and liquidating us, the board wouldn’t even have to think twice (and the manager would back them)

* sickening, lawwell needs chased out of our club ASAP and shouldn’t feel comfortable showing his face in Glasgow again

seanm, Wee Baldy and oh bhoy like this.
  8. ddub11

Dont be surprised if hes here next season.

Lennon1888 likes this.
  9. RogicHasMagicToes

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    These quotes from him today would send you over the edge, can't put my anger into words at the arrogance he displays. He's going absolutely nowhere, talking about defending the cup ffs, what's the actual point in keeping him until the Summer & therefore giving the new man basically no time with the squad before the Qualifiers.

Figures such as Benitez, Howe, Roy Keane and Lampard have been linked to the Parkhead hot seat and Lennon feels it is a bit off.

He said: "It is highly disrespectful but a lot of managers go through the same things.

"I don't think it is right, I don't think there is any foundation to it either so I just ignore it.

"I speak to Peter more or less every day about club duties, about the team, the transfer window, so I am just carrying on as normal."

Celtic have gone four games without a win and Lennon is looking to get back on track against bottom side Accies.

He said: "We haven't won in the last four games so it is really important that we get back to winning ways.

"We want to finish the season as strong as we can. "We still have a bit to do in the league and we also have a cup to defend as well."

Lennon, meanwhile, insists the club are looking to bring players in this window - but hinted it could be bargain loan signings that they feel "could be value for money".

10. John Bhoy79 What chance have you got against a tie and a crest

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson,Jinky,McGrory,Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    The guy is in total denial and arrogant with it. It's like a smackhead who's veins are collapsing insisting everything's fine and he can handle it.

SuperZidane and seanm like this.
  11. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    His whole attitude is terrible, even the manner that he's answering questions, he's using the past to justify the present, it's beyond embarrassing now, the fact that the Board have sat back and allowed this to play out is shameful.

Scotia, SuperZidane, seanm and 4 others like this.
  12. John Bhoy79 What chance have you got against a tie and a crest

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson,Jinky,McGrory,Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    "We still have a bit to do in the league" :56:much the same as Israel and Palestine "have a bit to do" before they're friends. Guy's taking the urine isn't he?

13. CountyDownFaithful

He’s confirmed that more players are wanting to leave. Safe to say, it won’t just be the obvious ones like Edouard and Ntcham.

Players are wanting to leave for a number of reasons but you can guarantee he is one of the main reasons.

I can’t believe he still thinks he can turn this around. The longer the club remains silent, the more I suspect they will give him another chance. I know that sounds mad. But there is no common sense within the hierarchy.

SuperZidane likes this.
  14. ddub11

Hes getting away with this because theres no fans in the ground,otherwise he would be gone.Just gos to show they will * all over us any chance they get.

i will never forget this shitshow of a season and will never forgive the board/lennon for the way they have handled it.

The_Bhoy, SuperZidane, seanm and 2 others like this.
  15. DonnyCelt

I hate this man with a passion.

seanm likes this.
  16. Turnbulls right peg

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Over and over
    Lennon will no doubt look back on this and realise this board let him down big time by not sacking him as they should have.

He is being hung out to dry by these parasites until the summer when they will bring out the bells and whistles just in time for the season book renewals.

It must make for a toxic atmosphere around the place they couldn't make it any more obvious if they tried on the verge of selling a player for a hefty profit and lennon is expecting 1 or 2 loans in.

17. bhoy_wonder Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE
    Saw a considerable jump in the thread from I last checked and * somewhat excited.....

* sake man

seanm likes this.
  18. Pogues

Aye the last 20 years have been pure pish right enough.

19. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

were not turning any corner with this guy in charge his head is * and hes in complete denial his managerialship is depressing the fans, the players and the shareholders

im now thinking is the board trying to cancel his contract on the grounds of incapacity/ill health ? thats a new low from lawell and the club ffs, these interviews will show doctors hes not right in the head

20. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    He talking again??....I've been clean of it for over 3 months now I think it must be. * listening to that drivel!!