1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. joemc

I didn't see any clips , I know from fact that any clips or pics can be a bit malicious and paint a whole different picture , i just listened to the interview m8 .

littlekennie and MagicBallBhoy like this.
  2. joemc

Yeh thats the point I was trying to make m8 , just making a * job doing so .

The Dude likes this.
  3. celtic warrior

Lennon in the end, right or wrong in his words, should know better when it comes to how he voices it.

This is a media who love to tarnish this club anyway which way it can, ffs he knows this from his all his years here, also, this is the same media who tried to smear Rodgers as sone closeted racist when the Logan incident happened few years back.

Rodgers..... * Rodgers, if there like that with him you best believe they are even worse when it comes to someone as ingrained in modern Scottish football who is roundly hated with a furious and often dangerous passion in Lennon.

His remarks do more harm than good and only drag this * clown show on further.

4. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Disregarding the fact his tone was off and coming out on the front foot when we’re trying to defuse the situation was wrong, he makes several excellent points which hopefully don’t get overshadowed by the fact he was taking no ones pish and was angry.

The Scotland thing in particular, not heard or seen a single soul highlight the hotel party until 5am whilst in Europe and travelling to another country the following day. In fact as I seem to remember it the most high profile figures on government were all over the celebrations like a * rash.

There are double standards everywhere and it does seem as if Celtic are always pulling the short stick...

5. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    So the "fake news" PTT tweeted earlier has now been confirmed by the manager in various media outlets as true! Basically SNP and T&T have * us out of 10 players for the last two games thats a * disgraceful practice and no wonder Lennon was bealin by saying it had to be 4m and not 2m because it was a plane!

Under their rules a match day squad of 30 staff would need 10 coaches!

Said it months ago when you had normal punters managing track and trace and hun masonic govt officials with funny handshakes it is easy to manipulate.

Still has to go though!

TheWolf, The67Sound and MagicBallBhoy like this.
  6. The Dude

All of this talk of the government and the media is a deflection tactic. Ironically, the people who are accusing the government of deflection are blind to Celtic's finger-pointing.

Supporters are not upset because the government or the media told us to be upset: we have legitimate grievances. To suggest otherwise is extremely patronising.

It is not news that the government is bungling its response to the pandemic, or that journalists are vultures.

Peej likes this.
  7. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

did sturgeons constituency not used to be govan ? and couldnt it be said that the SNP want the huns on side for a possible independence referendum ?

The67Sound and Blochairnbhoy like this.
  8. Bazza Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Its a grand old team to play for
    There's a twitter account called @Covid88bhoys, if you go into the tweets and replies, read the ones from the last day or so. If that's not Lenny or someone close to Lenny, then I don't know.

green-yin likes this.
  9. joemc

10. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    So from What Im Reading the government has forced the Celtic players to self isolate and changed goals posts at last minute regarding that matter .... why did half the Scotland squad and coaches not self isolate after Armstrong positive test only another two players had to and one was Christie government is hoaching with *

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheWolf, The67Sound and joemc like this.
  11. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Or how did zero rangers staff have to isolate when helander had it and sat on team buss and bench!

12. The67Sound

Understood mate, fair enough!

13. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Utter pish pointing the finger at the government.

I’ve criticised these * all year, this isn’t the time to do it. It’s all on the people running our football club. * them.

The Dude and Valhalla like this.
  14. The67Sound

The reverse Nixon-Kennedy

15. The67Sound

1. * the government.
    2. * the Huns.
    3. See 1 & 2

littlekennie likes this.
  16. joemc

The other was Tierney and though both tested negative, Tierney played the next game christie was not allowed to .

littlekennie likes this.
  17. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    So apparently Celtic where told it was gonna be 3 people at most to self isolate ... the medical staff who were in contact with Jullien and government changed it last minute

18. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Would all have been avoided if the people that make the decisions at the club had a brain between them.

* the season and what little faith the fans had, all for a few days in Dubai. What a * show.

MJ9, Artorias, Bobo_ and 7 others like this.
  19. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Also Celtic replied back to government that they seen it as unfair government reply was if they push it further they will shutdown the game up here ...... sturgeons a * plain and simple

Blochairnbhoy and The67Sound like this.
  20. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

“So if you are Mo Farah and you need to train at altitude in Ethiopia then come back and run the London marathon that is permitted, it is a reason for travel.

So professional sports, football included, are allowed to go on winter training camps.“

No way Lawwell said that.

What the * is that comparison he’s used.

We don’t live in Antarctica ffs.