1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

media - Celtic tragic, huns fabulous

Discussion in 'TC Media' started by jake10, Jul 4, 2023.

Discuss media - Celtic tragic, huns fabulous in the TC Media area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    whoever is our new record spend
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go on home british soldiers
    Yet another media lie/headline, DD wanted rodgers DD got rodgers but the star makes it sound like maresca turned us down for championship leicester. After our recent ban on BBC’s Tom english we should ban all mainstream media, our fans sites do a better job anyway
    From daily star/comic THIS TIME

Ex-Pep Guardiola assistant explains why he picked Leicester manager's job over Celtic

2. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    whoever is our new record spend
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go on home british soldiers
    this kew heavins is a prime example of a ‘journalist’ that Celtic should ban from Parkhead, Lennoxtown, Barrowfields and that really nice curry house on the Byers Road

A KEW HEAVINS EXCLUSIVE: CELTIC CONTINUE TO FALL APART IN THE WAKE OF RODGERS’ APPOINTMENT

Its all coming apart at the seams for Celtic since the appointment of Brendan Rodgers.
    Just like I predicted it would.
    95 years in this game and you just develop a sixth sense for these things.
    I’m renowned for my excellent predictions and its rare I get my calls wrong.
    The first cog to fall out of the well oiled Celtic machine, and begin the rot so to speak, is Jota swanning off to Saudi Arabia when tens of millions were flashed in his eyes.
    SO MUCH FOR BEING CELTIC THROUGH AND THROUGH.
    Like my good mate Tom English said, Rodgers must be livid.
    He’s only in the door and Peter Lawwell has already pulled the rug from under him and sold one of his top players.
    It’s all starting to look eerily familiar and we’re only a couple of weeks into Rodgers’ new tenure.
    Now, being the expert I am, I’m going to put a spin that you wouldn’t expect on the new deal that Kyogo Furuhashi has signed.
    This is Lawwell scheming at it’s very best.
    You see, Celtic have signed Furuhashi up to a long term deal because they know he’ll be more valuable to them on a deal that ties him to the club for 4 years.
    That way they can sell him for big money in January to the Saudis after he’s scored a hatful of goals in the first half of the season.

AS IT ALWAYS WAS, LAWWELL IS PULLING ALL THE STRINGS IN THE BACKGROUND.
    Jota goes, the club brings in another winger on the cheap in the form of Marco Tilio for a paltry £1.5million.
    The old replace the silver with pewter days are back with a bang!
    As I said, Rodgers is only in the door and the managed decline has started already.
    So much for the £30million transfer war chest!
    The latest reports are that Chinese player Yang Hyun-Jun will be joining for £2.1million.
    We all know how the last Chinese recruits worked out for Celtic, don’t we?
    Barely £6million of the war chest spent?

I SEE EXACTLY WHAT’S GOING ON HERE AND YOU’RE BLIND IF YOU DON’T.
    Rodgers is only allowed to buy players valued at £2million.
    Lawwell is getting him to fill the squad up with cheap options, meanwhile, he’s in league with the Saudis to sell off all of Celtic’s top assets for big money.
    You mark my words, by the end of this summer, you won’t recognise this Celtic squad.
    Lawwell is like the old pantomime villain, lurking in the background to trip Rodgers up at every opportunity.
    I, of course, have the inside track on all of these kinds of things.
    Meanwhile, over at Ibrox, Mick Beale is pulling a masterstroke with his squad rebuild.
    If there was a gap at the end of the season, well, it’s gone now.
    Along with the summer bragging rights, the Ibrox side have really flexed their financial muscle in the transfer market.
    They’ve spent millions on their squad rebuild, led by the purchase of goal machine Sam Lammers from Italian giants Atalanta.
    Superstars such as Dujon Sterling from Chelsea and Abdallah Sima from Brighton, have swapped the bright lights of the EPL for the glory of European nights at Ibrox.
    Because qualification for the Champions League is a sure cert with superstars like these on board.
    You can be guaranteed last year’s worst Champions League performance ever will be consigned to the deep dark past.

NO CHEAP CHINESE OPTIONS OR AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK UNKNOWNS FOR MICK BEALE.
    Nope, Beale is one of the emerging talents of the game.
    You mark my words, this man is a future England manager, and as you well know, I don’t often get my predictions wrong.
    Of course, these are only my opinions, I have to be impartial in this game, but you all know I’m a Sellick fan through and through.
    I once had a picture of St. John of the Kennedy’s on my living room wall when I was growing up.
    The best assistant manager ever to grace Celtic Park.
    My mother used to insist we say a decade of the Rosary every day in front of it.
    Celtic will need a lot of decades of the Rosary if they’re to win the league this season.

I’M AFRAID THE SIGNS ARE OMINOUS.
    Lawwell has re-introduced managed decline and Beale is being backed to the hilt by the Ibrox board.
    It’s almost like the Sir David Murray days again.
    These days it’s a case of for every fifty pence Celtic spends, we’ll spend a poun’.
    Dark days ahead at Celtic Park.

Very dark days indeed.

from readCeltic

3. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Yeah Kew Heavins is a toup saker.