1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Mafia] MAFIA - TV Showdown

Discussion in 'Competition Corner' started by Slaw, Apr 5, 2020.

Discuss MAFIA - TV Showdown in the Competition Corner area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

I'm town Marie

Out of the other 3 I'd say it's a toss up but leaning towards bag if I'm being honest not buying her not following the game schtick

Marie likes this.
  2. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I'm not sure who is rather lynch, there's at least 2 scum, possibly 3 so this lynch is absolutely crucial.

3. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    You always suspect me as scum as you do JC and you said he reeked of scum a few pages back... cant just keep voting people based off previous game, and with all due respect your not exactly clear from being scum yourself you've pressured Bag a little bit for all we no you'se could both be scum and playing it well as for me Bag is most suspect. Sorry to JC for voting you, but to be honest i aint got a * clue and i think Pablo is the only guy who can be fully trusted, obvs he also got it wrong.

If there was 4 scum left we'd of lost, We dont have the luxury of suspecting 4 players and throwing names about, if theres 3 scum then we are a mislynch away from losing, be very surprised if theres 2 even with the lack of power roles for us so we have to presume that every lynch is our last.

4. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    V you are always pretty quiet in the games until near the end when you are scum, you seem to be more active plus, unless I'm mistaken, you have tells which I have picked up on other than that.....if I'm wrong I'm wrong but I knew you'd come out and have a go at me this day phase, as predictable as me calling you scum....if you thought I was scum why didn't you try get me lynched? Why lynch JC?

Pablo & Idioteque are confirmed Town, I had a one shot cop last night, I was given it the previous night by Slaw, I had to survive the last day phase and obviously not get killed last night. I investigated Idio because there was some doubt as to why he hadn't been targeted if he was Town and around him not using his power that he had been given.

At this moment....other than the two confirmed players, the rest of you aren't to be trusted.

5. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Scum will try to push for a lynch on me, try to muddy the waters on my investigation last night or they will try to get a lynch going on whoever else is the Town... if you are Town then you need to be following Idioteque and Pablo, neither of those two are scum...that's a fact.

I'm also Town, and I ask that you trust me also.

6. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

Vote Bag

May not be around much tomorrow

Pablo87 likes this.
  7. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Didn't say anywhere above that I thought you where scum, said your not clear from being scum which u aint and no one is bar Pablo (& Idio if your to be believed), as you've stated yourself above, and I said why i voted JC twice above.

I normally don't make it to the end of the game or near the end when i'm scum so you've done well to work that out, in fact i suspect thats the only reason i'm alive as scum will probably of suspected id be an easy lynch. Also iv posted pretty regular through out and tried to engage rather than filler posts :39:.

8. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Marie given you obviously distrust V why, when you have been given an 1x cop, would you investigate anyone else ? I'm not saying I doubt you just asking.

9. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    No you didn't but you don't normally jump right in, you paddle about a bit, push a little here and there, get your fellow scumbos posting and then you'll go for it....you might not be scum, but from what I have picked up....or at least what I think I have picked up, you seem to be more scummish than townish.

That's up to Idioteque and Pablo to believe me or not, I couldn't care less what the rest of you think, they are the ones I will be looking towards for thoughts and I'll be following them.

Right at this moment, Cena leaving a vote on Bag is suspicious to me.

10. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I've explained why, Idio was at L-1 and was given a reprieve on info he gave saying he had been gifted something by the host that would help Town, up until the last Day phase, he hadn't used it and was questioned on why, he gave a reason, also the fact that Scum hadn't killed him was also asked....someone who said they had a power wasn't taken out...that was also strange.....no one with any active role had been killed or lynched.

I wanted to find out who I could trust, knowing who is Town is vital right now I feel....if I have played it wrong then so be it.

11. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

Marie everything is suspicious to you :56:

I've left a vote as I'm working a 12 hour shift tomorrow with next to no chance of being able to participate in the thread that's why I've left a vote

Marie likes this.
  12. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    The fact you and bag voted pretty close together brining him to L1 and lynched raised my suspicions at the time, JC agreed to be lynched but it's an easy vote for scum to jump on....V too for that matter, sitting nicely in the middle of the train.

I won't have time tomorrow either, not until after 4pm anyway.

13. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

I had the bullet proof. Hence me not revealing last day phase

Marie likes this.
  14. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

Vote Cena

Went in for the kill thinking they had won it

15. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Vote Cena

16. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

I went for * all we were sitting going around and circles getting nowhere and someone had to vote you also voted JC

17. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Taz might have been right when he said was it possible that Slaw made a mistake by mentioning about the killer being a man of few words.

18. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

The two confirmed townies we had voted end of the day in a lynch someone's gonna have to hammer it and with you not going to move your vote and tim awol and JC unable to vote for himself it could only be me or no lynch

19. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

Vote count:

Bag (1): Cena
    Cena (2): Marie, Idio

7 remain, 4 to lynch. Deadline 11:30pm Monday.

20. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I'm off to bed, hopefully get a decent sleep, if not, I'll be back on later.

Goodnight guys x