1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Just an Idea

Discussion in 'Helpdesk' started by Dubsbhoy, Jul 16, 2004.

Discuss Just an Idea in the Helpdesk area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Great idea for the flag again Dubsbhoy! Like the others I could probably donate around £20 towards it.

2. Dubsbhoy Banned!

great track list CB, you can stick me down for 20 euro, im banned from using the plastic so ill need to post it.

3. charliebhoy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    a cd is on its way to mark today bhoys i think he is gonna sell it online at a talkceltic shop.

4. Mark

Yeah bhoys, I'll give you my unbiassed opinion on it lol :D

-------------------------------------------------------

This is what Dubsbhoy said on another thread, what do you all think:

DUBSBHOY:
    if your going ahead with the flag your gonna need a logo or site mascot designed i read somewhere you were updating the site logo so maybe you could use that for the flag, i seeing a brillent one think it was by jaradthescot and his matchstick men.

this is the dubs one we came up with for resevoir dubs minus the arseboxing bit. it's a simple design but really stands out in the crowd.

[​IMG]

i think this cost 200 quid but we got a sponsor for it and its big enough too.

MY RESPONSE:
    Woah that looks really cool man. I must say I was thinking of getting a logo and funny you mention the matchstick thing with jarad. We could do the matchstick man or men and TalkCeltic - Talk the Celtic way! somewhere..

I'm gonna make a copy of your post in the 'Just an Idea' thread to allow others to comment and possibly come up with a logo.

-------------------------------------------------------

So what do you all think of a logo for the flag? Stickman or other, let us know. Dubs, where did you get a sponsor for that?

5. Dubsbhoy Banned!

my cousin has the contact for the sponsor.
    surley someone knows a celtic fan with his/her own buissness that would buy the flag. i think your best bet would be a pub. i get a lot of donations off the shinners for work but there's no way they'd splash out for a celtic flag im already into them for 800 quid for a kids football kit and i got another couple of hundred off them for last month plus there funds are low after the elections.

you can always get raffel tickets, spot the balls etc.

6. Dubsbhoy Banned!

actully i have 3 artists working for me until the end of the month who could design a logo ill show some pics of their work later.

7. Dubsbhoy Banned!

8. jaradthescot

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beattie again. Give the wee bhoy a run, WGS
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Jinky
    The link doesn't work for me

9. Dubsbhoy Banned!

10. Mark

Works fine for me. They look great. I received the CD from charliebhoy and must say guys it's class. Just about every Celtic song on there, brilliant listening. I hope to get it up and for sale for the TalkCeltic users ASAP (so thanks to charlie in order!). The only problem is, I've left the CD in my cousin's car! I'll try and get it back tomorrow and get some copies made. Keep you all informed!