1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Hearts v Celtic Saturday 31st July 8Pm kick off Sky Sports football

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Jul 28, 2021.

Discuss Hearts v Celtic Saturday 31st July 8Pm kick off Sky Sports football in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. murphy88

That’s what can happen when you defend set pieces like an * side. It’s just a continuation of last season by the looks of it. We lost the first ball into the box more than just that occasion as well. Same coaching staff from last year mind you, so it was to be expected.

McChiellini.. likes this.
  2. gazb1888

Not defending the performance at all, but similar to Midjlland games, dominated play without real threat. On another night the perfectly chalked off goal by Abada and a red card for Halliday which it was all day long the result could have and should have been different. I wonder how many more honest mistakes we’ll get over the season, that’s 2 so far in one game.. that makes me feel more fooked off than the result

3. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    The honest mistakes will continue unless our club actually grow a pair of bollocks and challenge the feckers. I don't give a * if the refs threaten to go on strike, I don't care if the SMSM come out and attack us (what's new) and call us paranoid and I don't care if the club are fined, just as long as the club actually do something and finally stand up for the club.

gazb1888 likes this.
  4. Trequartista

First time we’ve lost our opening game in 24 years. That’s an absolutely atrocious diet team so have no idea what that makes us.

It was good to see brother Madden and his officials keeping up the trend. If you’re good enough then you don’t leave it down to them but it still doesn’t take away from the fact that we’ve been shafted yet again. The fact that he doesn’t even deem his mate Halliday’s tackle a yellow is scandalous.

The hammer throwers of the league are going to have a field day with us. I’ve never seen a team so frail and inept at defending set pieces and high balls.

The decision to drop Christie, who’s been one of our better players, for Forrest who shat it and hid yet again was baffling as was is the persistence with Edouard. The guy is a * embarrassment to himself the now.

It is going to be a long, long season.

5. DonnyCelt

Just seen the highlights on sky now, not even showing the red card challenge on McGregor or the wrongly disallowed goal of ours.

Am I surprised? Am I *!!