1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Fraser Forster.

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by The Thumb, Aug 15, 2019.

Discuss Fraser Forster. in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Lupis Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    I think that's the crux of it. We were heading into our CL qualifiers with Bain as our keeper, Had FF said he didn't fancy it we could have stepped up the recruitment of Barkas, got that deal sorted out sooner, which would have got him in and training with the team earlier. Instead it appears he was trying to keep us hanging on as a back up option for himself if his trasnfer to another PL side didn't go ahead, which left us in the lurch (no pun intended).

Seán Mac D likes this.
  2. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

People being a bit childish over the whole thing to be honest. I was very disappointed he didn’t sign permanently but he gave it everything and played for the jersey for every minute at Celtic and that’s all we can ask as fans.

eire4 and Sgt Neppers* like this.
  3. john2061

Still thought we bring in another keeper for the size of Celtic and a bad injury to our number one will leave us with bain for a good few games and that gives me the fear .

4. Ipswichbhoy67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
    No bad feelings for me tbh, he's repaid anything we've ever paid for him in abundance with his performances over the years. Ok you can argue we gave him a platform to get to where he is but I'd never turn on someone that gave his all when playing for us

5. Jeremie Frimpong

Does he not have a thread in the ex-players section? We're not being linked with him.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020