1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Dylan McGeouch

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by T.Rogne25, Dec 4, 2010.

Discuss Dylan McGeouch in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Celtic abu

If he was given a decent run in the team instead of the odd game here and there, he might have a chance of establishing himself

2. Markybhoy

It's a sin the way we are wasting this lad and stifling his development. Either put him out on loan to a team that will play him in his natural position or get him in our first team in his natural position.

3. LoveTheTic88

Made his début in November 2011.

885 minutes of first team competitive football at Celtic - 26 apps, 8 starts, 2 goals, 3 assists.

Yet has still managed to get 760 minutes played Scotland U21, 10 caps since April 2012.

4. LoveTheTic88

This season McGeouch has played 97 minutes of football with Celtic in 3 appearances, starting 1 game.

Yet played 416 minutes with Scotland U21 this season, 5 caps starting all 5.

5. sdickson

has to go out on loan asap

6. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    This is one little quality player who the manager and staff are ruining,it really is one of the main things about Lenny that * me off an I don't know how many times I've raised it on here..

Right back,right wing back,right wing..

Give him a run now in the hole,the guys got it and we are wasting a player who has bundles of ability and is celtic daft..
    Crazy and manager needs to sort it when he's back and fit..

7. KevvyBhoy

My main problem with him is that he looks a little lightweight and injury prone but surely he could play a decent role at RM in Forrest's absence (or instead of Forrest who's blown hot and cold)? Has good pace and looks a player who has the skills to beat a man one vs one, even if just in the SPL.

Would like to see him out on loan otherwise.

8. The67Sound

:50: Agree 100%.