1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Dead by Daylight

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by Gundog, Sep 5, 2020.

Discuss Dead by Daylight in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Gundog Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Anyone else playing this?...So addictive once you get the hang of it.

2. Bonobhoy

Ye got into this a few weeks back,it was great at first,lot of tension,but it gets boring pretty fast.

The Survivors dont have enough to do,the generators are easy to light up.

The game needs more puzzle like scenarios when fixing generators or more puzzles to acomplish on the map. The killers aint that bad,but sadly the developers only care about transactions and dlc for new killers (which aint that bad) and wont add anything new to the game,and the players are dwindling now.

Onto killers,i would like to see Pennywise the Clown,that can morph into a faster demon and would like to see the alien from THE THING Movie,where maybe it can assimilate one of the survivors and you cant trust 1 of them.

Gundog likes this.
  3. Gundog Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Yeah i think as survivor's level up they should have to do more tasks to exit. Yesterday as killer i got 3 or 4 4ks. But when you level up as a killer and get put against a well played team of higher rankers they can have a gen done before u have even checked them all.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Played about 4 or 5 games a year ago and chucked it. I thought there’d be more to the game than turning on generators and trying to escape.

It’s just so boring and repetitive. Shame as well, because I love horrors.

5. Bonobhoy

Ye ,the more you play it tbh,the better players your up against.

Its a great game,i like it, i just wish there was more to get involved in than just starting a generator and getting friends of a hook.

The game has so much pontential,but the devs are a disgrace apparently,just pushing DLC packs and not listening to community.....which is a shame.

But ye the game is worth playing,had some great tense moments getting chased.