1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

David Moyes

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by superleigh, Mar 15, 2016.

Discuss David Moyes in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Mr Diggler

Something Moyes said in an interview stuck out for me, he said he would like to go to a club where he could win things and hopefully compete in Europe. Will he get a job like that in England? Very doubtful. I would be of the opinion that with Sevco in the top division the board will realise the pressure is on from the fans and a big appointment is needed to push on and do well in Europe especially. Can we afford him? I really dont know but i would imagine we could, would be my number 1 choice by far.

2. shaunbhoy2010

Can't see Moyes going for the Aston Villa job, they are in huge decline and show no signs of improving, plus Championship football may not be an attractive option for him.

3. buchanbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    jimmy johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie malley song
    Get him in on a 1 year rolling contract .
    Davey would control the dressing room and the football on offer would increase and the stadium would be full for most games .

4. Deco17

agree with you on this lad. unfortunately the club is full of * bags and deliberately dont spend when we have the advantage to, but for our own board to take advantage for their own good by paying themselfs huge bonuses rather than look out for the support to buy a good player on loan to sell a good amount of strips to bring that amount of mney back in etc.

clubs no got it especially under this regime. Lawwell and his chums should be hounded out the club.