1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic Vs Molde 5th of November 6PM BT Sport 2 Streams In The OP

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Jozo The Provo, Oct 30, 2015.

Discuss Celtic Vs Molde 5th of November 6PM BT Sport 2 Streams In The OP in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Brilliant! * fud

2. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

It's not my fault but it looks like I'm getting the blame tonight :56:

3. singer61

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa
    admin is it fair in what i say , or do i have to appease another member with all my comments ?

thanks

4. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    You see you've all these big boys at the top that are light years ahead of the rest and then behind them you've got a second level who'll challenge them now and again!

Then you've got all the chaff at the bottom where we are.... where 1/2 million here and there is hardly a guarantee and if he turns out half-decent he's getting punted!

Then you've got a guy from the back of beyond, who i like by the way, that couldn't believe his luck when we came calling. No * with any street credit would touch us when they heard the plan and budget.Cheap option and all he had to do was accept everything that had being put in place for him. That was a bad mistake Ronny!

It's ALL about cash and ambition.

Place needs a shake from top to * bottom!

5. calanor

When Strømsgodset was able to play that system with the youngest team in the league, Celtic players should be able to do it too. Don't you think the one who hired him knew which system he preferred?
    Strømsgodset went from being one of the worst teams in the league to being the best. That took some time, but wasn't that exactly the reason Ronny got the job. To develop Celtic's own players. It takes time. Fans isn't willing to give the manager time....so

Some of the players need to take a look in the mirror. For some of them it doesn't seem like it's an honor to play for Celtic. Hopefully more youngsters like Tierney will come through.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2015
  6. lukead

Malmo and Molde make us look * and now in the main cup comp Malmo is being made to look * and in the next stage someone will make Molde look *, while Celtic will make Ross county look *, but that is the way it is, playing in a * league with * cash available.

7. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

First things first, well done Molde, better footballing side than us with more quality on the park.
    Tierney was the only positive from tonight, only him and Lustig played for the jersey and were actually our biggest attacking threats.
    Big change was Jozo coming on, soon as Blackett made his first mistake the whole team dropped and lost confidence, it was like a * switch.

All the * that booed at half time can get tae *. Wont see them till next year when we're in the CL.

8. wulliebad

welcome to mod world.:smiley-laughing002:

9. singer61

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa
    true lukead we are in * league which doesnt help

10. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Players deserted the fans and management. I hold Ronny partly to blame but at the end of the day the players are obviously not doing what they've been told to do.

11. Caolan

Two wins out of twelve Europa League games under this clown. Get him to *.

12. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    based on that we'll be lucky to get a point from the last 2. Mind you the Celtic delusion will kick-in 5 mins before Ajax and i'll be thinking we're gonna d this lot!!! Tis a terrible affliction this is.:celt_2:

13. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

:54::smiley-laughing002:

14. singer61

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa
    here here caolan his record is *

15. wulliebad

There is something rotten in scottish football and its not all about money.

Other countries help their clubs.

16. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Anyway am off to drown my sorrows and * some fat bird. Enjoy the madness in here.

17. ddub11

Take no pleasure in saying after the last molde game that the same thing would happen and it has.And the reason why is simple.These players dont have the bollox for a battle or the passion to play for celtic and a proper manager would see that and deal with it but rd is not that man.When commons was moaning last game the manager should have pulled rank and told him he wont be playing till further notice but he didnt cause he was afraid.Can you see when he was manager Alex Ferguson letting a player talk to him/asssistant like that in public it wouldnt happen and if it did the player would struggle to get back in the team.Rd needs to put fear into these players so they will run through a brick wall for him instead we have players who show him up in public and still get a game.The players have no fear of the manager .In the 2nd half of this game we were strolling around the pitch without any desire or passion to try win the game and to me the blame lies in the manager.I think there are a number of players who dont understand what wearing the hoops mean and are not prepared to get stuck in and they need to go.Also i thought the fans were very poor tonight when celtic are playing * they need to be told by the fans that this is not in any way acceptable and from what i could see they fans were more silent than anything .As far as im concerned the next home game should be given a miss byfans as way of letting the players know we dont accept bottlers at celtic.But i guess most people will still go and cheer on the team and think their real fans cause the follow the team through good and bad.....well we all support them through good and bad when they give it their all but if that match against molde is their all then we are in real trouble.No that wasnt their all that was a team of bottlers who got done by an average norway team in their own backyard and its not good enough and if the manager cant get the message into them then the fans must.

18. Swervedancer Guest

I don't understand how you can say it's not tactics and management that decide games? That is exactly what decides games. The magical synergy, that is the managers job to create that. Not everyone is Messi, 99% of players need instuction.

19. wulliebad

Mate you have to post like the celtic defence......GAPS.

20. JasonMcG1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    kieran tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace

We wont be in no CL playing like that , the team are * pathetic in europe quite right to boo shambles in europe every game we play