1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrating our Irish Origins

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Notorious, Mar 11, 2024.

Discuss Celebrating our Irish Origins in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. JimOfTheJungle

The gear looks * and the ‘celebrating Irish origins’ stuff is getting really old. It’s not like we hide it ffs.

seanm and aliceinsound like this.
  2. hiphopaddict

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paulo Di Canio
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Loansome Boatman
    We've to celebrate our Irish origins by buying the merchandise. But we've not to sing rebel songs or make any statements against the British establishment. I see............

seanm likes this.
  3. hiphopaddict

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paulo Di Canio
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Loansome Boatman

I am sure someone told me that the last team to keep the same home top 2 seasons in a row was Arsenal in 2010.

4. BigDoggyWoofWoof

It's a poor excuse to flog an extra kit that has the same colour scheme as roughly 50% of all Celtic shirts, with a design that has been rehashed several times already. I suppose it's marginally better marketing than an accurate description. 'Get ready for a pointless, overpriced recolour of existing merchandise' doesn't have quite the same appeal.

5. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    Accept for the ones that are socially acceptable, even in the Offensive Behaviour football act days, Fields of Athenry was apparently sound. Not a rebel song or that, couldn’t be misinterpreted as one, even though it says Rebelled against the crown in it.

Grace has been played over the tannoy by the club as well, * * version of it, from non-Rebelly singers (* Rod Stewart done one I’m sure!?)

Clubs actually got less arsey about it all since they days tbf.

They’ll throw a tri-colour into a sleeve of a strip or something as a wee bit of fan service :56:

This release of a ‘new kit’ that’s absolutely not a strip we’ll actually wear or use at all, it’s a contractual obligation we’ll have with Adidas. I don’t give a * about that sorta stuff, rather need to have * like this than New Balance or something again. Powerhouses like Adidas, if we want to have them providing and the merchandise deals, then thats what happens

6. oh bhoy

aye celebrate spending * all on players while having the * ripped out of you,shameless tory *

seanm and TheHappyLoss like this.
  7. PaddyBhoy-1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    Bought the top and the jacket. Both absolute belters to be honest they have already arrived a day after. I also got the lifestyle track jacket, this one
    [​IMG]
    Absolute belter. By FAR the best two jackets adidas has done yet. The top more so reminds me of the old Republic of Ireland World Cup top, which was a classic. So it has a classic, modern look to it. Very clean. The top has a shiny emerald green gloss on it, it looks really good imo with the all green badges looks quite classy that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    * camo jacket, waiting for the balaclava as a package deal.

seanm likes this.
  9. seanm

Absolutely.HH

10. seanm

Great post HH

11. PaddyBhoy-1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    in all honesty tho I really do love that one it’s really modern but retro looking at the same time and with the pattern being the glass pattern on the original Celtic FC sign is really cool I think. I know it’s on the home top hoops as well but I just don’t like how wonky the hoops are it gives it a Halloween look or something on the home top. But as a full cover design it looks really unique tbh and the all white clover and adidas badge really sells it

12. PaddyBhoy-1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    I wish we would adopt the big clover design for our 3rd kits every year. Maybe sometimes away shirts. You know it’s our clover instantly without any text which shows how iconic it is. Love the big badge as well compared to the smaller crest

13. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Should have the full green strip with gold harp on the sleeves encircled on right arm the number 1798 and left arm 1803 the years of the Irish Rebellions and the names of the leaders of those rebellions on the inside of the tops

14. DonnyCelt

Can't seem to get hold of the hoodie

15. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

Anyone know what the fit is like on the polo shirts normally on Jerseys I go between xl and 2xl if I want it a bit loose fitting but unsure if polo's are the same