1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

2016-17 Scottish Cup Final: Celtic v Aberdeen- Sat 27 May 2017- 3pm KO - BBC Scotland and Sky Sports

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Drakhan, Apr 24, 2017.

Discuss 2016-17 Scottish Cup Final: Celtic v Aberdeen- Sat 27 May 2017- 3pm KO - BBC Scotland and Sky Sports in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Thank * it wasn't the sevco we were playing yday, some wee Hun would've stole the cup and ran away wi it

2. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Ewan Murray says after McInnes shook Rodgers hand, McInnes turned go out fans and a "Fenlon gesture"(get it up ye). Surely not :rofl: anyone see him doing it?

Bitter wee Hun * :giggle1:

Lustig and Brown jumping about like hyenas in their technical area was * magnificent.

3. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

4. Rogicisgod

He is just a brilliant player isn't he? He's the type of player that you watch to see where he is when he's off the ball. I can't believe that goal - with his wrong foot! Just exquisite.

I feel for the defender, he did pretty much everything right, showed him outside, the keeper responded and narrowed the angle but was beaten anyway.

I know I'm greedy but I think he has more in him, I hope and pray he can make the jump to the next level. He needs consistency and stamina to round out his game. But that's a discussion for another day. Congrats Tom and the team on an amazing season.

Am so grateful to Celtic for giving him the opportunity and showing patience over several years

5. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

He's a unique player that's for sure, not your typical athlete's build, and not your usual route to professional football, but what a quality player he is. Scores some fantastic and important goals for us. Plus he's a handsome *! :84:

Like you, I hope he can take the next step and do it consistently in Europe. Hopefully all the lads in this team can mature, bond and improve together over the next 4 years. We've a young team that's just won an unbeaten treble, I rate all of them so highly - they can go on to great things if they keep this mentality and desire to win.

Rogicisgod likes this.
  6. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Sky have the Lisbon Lions on just now
    Footballs greatest teams

7. BR Fenian Army

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    SCOTT BROWN SCOTT BROWN HE'S THE LEADER OF THE CELTIC
    I was so gutted when it looked like it was going to extra time. I could barely watch I was so nervous. When big Tam glided past the sheep and popped in that glorious goal I lost the plot. I ran downstairs and my da had * left to walk the dog at the 90th minute. Had to shout across my street "Da! Rogic!". and he ran back in and spent the next 3 minutes screaming at bobby madhun to blow the whistle. Some laugh.

8. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Always good seeing the sheep fans gr
    Dont get me wrong here, wee McGregor has filled in brilliant in midfield a lot better than a could've imagined and deserved his Cup final place but before big Tam got injured he was absolutely on fire banging in winners at Motherwell and sheep land,league cup final as well and plenty more with great assists , was player of the year up to that point in the season, we've got a great squad so we were still brilliant without him, but him back to his best with Armstrong n broony in midfield with 2 or 3bigsignings is a frightening prospect for any spl team

9. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Played oit perfectly in the end, the game was so hard to watch, but so perfect an ending

10. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    just watched the goal and celebrations at the end there.....quite emotional and poignant watching broony at the end of YNWA kissing the inside of the wrist and looking skywards!

packybhoy and StPauli1916 like this.
  11. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    A lot of us say we wished we lived through the 67 season in 50 years time young Tims that aren't even born yet will be saying
    " I wish a lived through the 2016-17 season ",
    It's what dreams are made of
    A feel like I've had a bevy after watching Celtic this season the buzz is that good

Huns just feel like having a bevy after watching sevco they are that bad

12. TonyTim Gold Member Gold Member

Just watched the game back , I don't think I could get tired of watching the celebrations at the end. But Tom Rogic, cult status now, what timing to score and finish. There will be a song written about it I'm sure how the swing of Tom Rogic's right boot won The Cup, The Treble and finished an Invincible domestic season.

StPauli1916 and KRS-1888 like this.
  13. Clint Eastwood The Good Bad and Ugly of TC

What a special moment yesterday and what a special season. Who'd have thought during last season that we'd end up this good so quickly? These players have been immortalised.

DembelesDa likes this.
  14. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
  15. pop47

Love his number 1967 :56:

Jeannie960 likes this.
  16. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Quality spot :56:

packybhoy likes this.
  17. duffyfaedenny

Fav Celtic Player:
    scott brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    * i hope the club do a giant pic of this i would love a pic like that on my wall

18. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Watched the pub in the excelsior pub in blackpool with the local csc.

What a game and atmosphere full of life and rebs on before and after game

19. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    Good wee pub have watched games there my last 2 trips down there, believe it or not 1st time in it years ago was down over lennys first cup semi v Ross County, my sis in law was in it signing simply the best ☹ was b4 it was the CSC mind u, but find it funny

Blochairnbhoy likes this.
  20. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I was staying in the Strathdon on the st chads road so was right round corner didnt know it was there aye decent wee boozer. Good prices too, was a few ignorant english rugby lovers in it but they soon left