1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

TalkCeltic - The Ultimate Celtic FC Forum

TalkCeltic is an unofficial Celtic FC website and forum. A place to discuss all things Celtic Football Club related with other like-minded supporters.

CELTIC Football Club is delighted to announce today that former club captain Neil Lennon is to join the club's full-time coaching staff with immediate effect.

Neil will be working with the first team under the direction of Celtic manager Gordon Strachan.

The Irishman, a hero among supporters throughout his time at the club, takes up his new role immediately and will be in the dugout at Celtic Park on Saturday for the game against Motherwell.

Celtic manager Gordon Strachan said: “Neil is someone who I am proud to have worked with previously and is a man who I have great respect for.

“Neil has made a huge contribution to Celtic over a number of years and has been a major part of the club's success in recent times.

“We were disappointed to lose Neil and he is someone who I was very keen to have back at the club.

“With his qualities, Neil will be a very valuable addition to our team and we are very much looking forward to working with him.”

And speaking...
Discuss the match ....:celt_2: HERE
Foto-frederico-fred.jpg
Olympique Lyon striker Fred has been released by the club and tonight its believed Celtic boss strachan is amongst various English premiership clubs hoping to bring him on board .

Frederico Chaves Guedes, nicknamed Fred (born October 3, 1983 in Teofilo Otoni), is a player from Brazil. He is married and has a daughter named Giovanna (born March 8, 2006) He is well known for his ability at getting into scoring chances.

Fred scored the fastest goal ever in Brazilian football, while playing for América Futebol Clube (MG), against Vila Nova Futebol Clube during a Copa São Paulo de Juniores match. The goal was scored 3.17 seconds after the match started. [1]

Fred has been linked to French side Paris Saint-Germain FC, English sides Manchester City, Middlesbrough, Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham, Greek side Olympiacos and Spanish side Real Betis in the past.

Fred made his...
Artur Boruc has signed a new contract with Celtic keeping him under contract with Celtic until 2011.

News story on Artur Boruc's official site:

http://arturboruc.com

Translated by polishdragoon

English:
Boruc signed a new contract!
We bring you this information first!
Artur Boruc decided to extend until 2011 his contract with CFC. This info was given to us by Artur by a phone call. This is how he argumented his decission:
- Iam gratefull to CFC, because back in the day the oficials decided to give me a chance and sign me in. Thats why I decided to agree on new very good terms and extend the contract for the next 3 years

Yesterday, Celtic signed right-back Andreas Hinkel from Sevilla for about 1.9 million pounds.
Old Firm game postponed

The Celtic match against Rangers scheduled for the 2nd of January has been postponed as a mark of respect for former Celt Phil O’Donnell.​