1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Wwe 2k18

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by Jo-Jo-Buffon, Oct 15, 2017.

Discuss Wwe 2k18 in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    Got my bhoy the deluxe edition , but any downloaded CAW or the both of us (created in it :)) only works when its only my log on status on it, if its 2 player wa the both of us playing its says content blocked due to parental controls but their not on and no issues with any other games?

Any Help ??

Its on the ps4

2. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Not got a clue to being able to help @Jo-Jo-Buffon sorry bud.
    But I did have last years game, first one in many a year for a WWE game and * loved it. Nostalgia to the good days of wwe/f games and the hours of endless fun, even in single player, with all the creation modes. Not got this years yet, but think I will. A much better replacement for the annoyance of FIFA lately haha.

3. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Going to get this from Argos today deluxe edition £59.99 looks like £79.99 everywhere else!

4. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

5. Nasser

I got this a few days ago, the creating a wrestler mode is amazing but that actual game play is difficult for a beginner to the game . I dunno what I'm doing at the moment and there don't seem to be any guide.

6. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    Cheers mate

Made a psn account up for my wee bhoy, just made he was 20 they grow up so fast dont know were the last 14 years went lol

Cena and Blochairnbhoy like this.
  7. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Takes a little to get back in to if you haven't played for a few years.
    Timing is key, don't button bash.
    WHne the r2 reversal pops up, you may get frustrated to * with it seemingly randomly saying too fast or too slow. Don't worry too much, almost ignore the prompt, you got to time it to the animation of your opponent, wait for them to go in for the initial grapple, and hit it then. Once you get that you'll be grand. Also if you do a CAW, learn your own moves and enjoy them, the more you customise it and know what each move is (and the buttons to pull it off), the more you will be at ease and comfortable pulling off each move.

If there is an animation in process, button bashing is gonna only frustrate you.

Different note, anyone actually enjoying the myCareer mode this year? Finding the forced story mode a pain in the baws. And the constant throwing you in to the backstage area, having to run to production room, then back to the garage just to exit to the next week, every * time. Pain in the *.

Actually booting up last years game the now to continue that career - never did win a major title with him.

Nasser likes this.
  8. Nasser

It's so childish the lines you have a choice of, also annoying talking to that Barron Blade * early on and then find the whiteboard took me an hour of running up and down backstage like an eejit. I never got passed the NXT stuff but I've heard it gets monotonous past that. I thought it would be more humorous like it is in real life but it seems like the game has been made for very young children.

Peej likes this.
  9. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    I'm still hopeful it gets a bit better, but I'm afraid to say it doesn't. Once you get to the main roster it's not Blades anymore, Todd Mullen or whatever his name is. Same * - approach him, then find the whiteboard, then load the epidsode, do your fight, then load to backstage, then run to parking lot, then load out of the week, then load in, then run to production area and repeat.

Most annoying thing - forced storylines. If you fail to win a match they want you to win, just restarts the match till you do.

Won't even get on to the loot cases and the vc pish.

Back to 2k17 it is.

Nasser likes this.
  10. Norm Peterson

I’ve not watched WWE for about 12 years. Is there any of the old wrestlers on it from that era still?

11. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    John Cena, randy Orton, kurt angle, big show, HHH still all kicking about

Norm Peterson likes this.
  12. Norm Peterson

So Undertaker and Kane aren’t on it?

13. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Aye they are there too mate

14. Norm Peterson

I had the 2k16 game last I think. That was decent as it had a Stone Cold game mode with his famous story lines. Is there anything similar in this game bud?