1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

"The PLC"

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Rosleabhoy, Feb 21, 2014.

Discuss "The PLC" in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    If I am wrong then I do apologize.

2. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Oh you are wrong. If I have just made that up I could easily be made to look like you and that will never happen, as I don't assume nor make things up to fit in with an agenda :50:

3. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    You only pick fights with people when they say something you are uncomfortable with or uncomfortable with other people discussing, like our chief executive, our non manager, the gullibility of some of our supporters etc. I was aware that going over and back with you will drag this thread off topic and it's such a regular occurrence that I wonder if it is your intention.

Your crowd dont really do that when I post in other threads only when it critical of current policy. I have noticed the pattern and understand the motivations. You falsely see the truth as an attack on the club and you falsely think I am the one doing the attacking. There is a reason why dante said that the hottest places in * is reserved for those who in times of great moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

Stop attacking genuine Celtic men for having legitimate questions about the club. If you have nothing to add to my criticisms stop attacking me because I do bite back which makes me partly responsible for important issues not being discussed thanks to this bullshit.

4. TheRover

There's that lawwellism again. I must find out what that is- sounds fun. How about a group hug. You, me & OG?

5. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Look we have just established you made something up about me and you have continually made assumptions, implied on wrong doing by the board/Ceo on various occasions (Skimming). I will pull up anyone who tries to push a clearly biased agenda on here and it just always seems to be YOU.

As we have established 'the truth' and you rarely appear together.

'Genuine Celtic men' imo they don't look for any/every chance to have a go at the club and they certainly don't make up things either they also ALWAYS care what the result is. Your 'criticism' is usually hysterical and pretty much restricted to child like insults aimed at the manager.

Oh and as for 'you bite back' yea I have seen that. Although its more like being savaged by an 11 year old child, which is fitting given your child like insults towards the manager :smiley-laughing002:
    As I have said, thankfully people can see right through you now hence the ever increasing desperation in the trolling/hysterical claims getting made.

6. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    I am not having a go at the club. You are falsely equating current policy with the club. Lawwell is not the club and he never will be. The direction we are going in is wrong. It is not a matter of opinion either it is just wrong. Look at how things turned out since the last 16 season despite me shouting it from the * rooftops. I seen it coming but I never thought it would get to this point I honestly thought it would be nipped in the bud earlier and our course corrected but there ye are. I am the club and you are the club.

Just because a bunch of bankers and torys are steering the ship does not mean that you have to blindly submit to their will at least not without * questioning it as I do understand how difficult it is to remove them and the PLC model altogether. I am easily pleased, all I want is reform from within and for us to start doing things properly again, like investing in ourselves, keeping players if the fee we receive is an insult, sacking a suit who calls us racists, implement the * living wage, and * sack that non manager etc.

7. This Charming Man

Don't worry mate, all we have to do is keep selling our best players each year and we'll be okay!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...illion-loss-peter-6426301#C4z3vpiHI1dXqzEs.97

8. wulliebad

9. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    You do nothing BUT have a go at the Club/employees.

Aye questions should always be asked, however doing so in a hysterical manner, while also throwing around serious accusations isn't going to help nor is resorting to child like insults to 'make a point'.
    Doing all this will ensure the individual isn't to be taken seriously.

10. MJ9 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    The King
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Seriously mate, people would actually show you a shred of respect if you didn't constantly force your opinion on people (and that's what most of it is, JUST your opinion), repeat the same points over and over and approach every thread with a patronising and egotistical attitude. You love attention, you love to try and belittle others and are incapable of rational conversation. Yet anyone who calls you on some of your nonsense is met with indignance that anyone would dare question you.

Give yourself a rest, lighten up, and stop being so full of yourself. :50:

11. Mr. Slippyfist

Give little O.J Simpson a break mate, it's bad enough for him that he believes his own * :50:

12. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    hahaha the whole gang out in force today :smiley-laughing002:

13. Mr. Slippyfist

:102:

14. Minimalist

Isn't it sad you have to divert the attention to terminology as you have been clamped on your fabricated perception of a CEO who is consistantly infallible. Or are you like the rest of them that are going to refuse to admit it into their consciousness?

15. Minimalist

Yup, it just highlights how much he takes the Boards context of authority that Lawwell and co 'are the Club'. Unbelievable thought process, its vindicating plutocracy. Its unacceptable.

16. Minimalist

I have noticed this recently within the support that if you don't go to game you aren't a Tim anymore. Its reinforced this whole idea by the PLC issuing a statement of 'thank you' to Season Ticket holder who turned up to games this season. No doubt the Lawwellites will completely deny it.

17. MJ9 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    The King
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Busy Friday night mini? Away and have a beer and take a night off.

18. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    I never thought about that good point but I am not against it. Season tickets are our bread and butter so if the odd person plays that aul card now and then then it's a necessary evil. I'd probably spend more on a single trip than the cost of a book, although most of this cash would be spent on pints and whatnot! People who live locally should probably be looking to go to a few games a season anyway. I know a few heads from over here that go over to all the league games mostly from Belfast and Armagh but a good few from here too. I think the max I done was 5 in a year and that's a * fortune!

19. Minimalist

Truths getting to ye isn't it. Its uncomfortable I know but you'll get past the denial stage eventually.

20. Minimalist

Og, I disagree. I can more than afford to go but don't due to the Boards policy, until atleast reform I will be back. I would rather give up a seat for a fellow tim that wants to go rather than wasting the oppertunity.