1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Scottish Cup Semi-Final Draw

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by FinnMcCool1967, Feb 6, 2016.

Discuss Scottish Cup Semi-Final Draw in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

THE Bhoys are back on the cup trail on Sunday, March 6, as Morton visit Paradise in the quarter finals of the Scottish Cup.
    It’s a 12 noon kick-off and you can be there with tickets are available now for both Season Ticket Holders and through General Sale. Tickets for this cup tie are priced from £15 adults and from £5 concessions (65+/under16).
    The Hoops have lifted the Scottish Cup a record 36 times and are enjoying a good cup run again this year having successfully disposed of Stranraer and East Kilbride in previous rounds.
    The Celts will again be strong favourites for this tie and with your support they can make it safely into the semi-finals.
    Season Ticket Holders - Season Tickets holders have until 5pm on Monday, February 29 to purchase their regular seat and activate their season ticket for the match. Tickets can be purchased online, by calling 0871 226 1888* or by visiting the Celtic Ticket Office. Booking fees apply online/via booking line.
    Home Cup Ticket Scheme Members – Payment for tickets through the Home Cup Ticket Scheme will be taken on Monday, February 29.
    Important Information - For this tie, Areas 115 to Areas 118 have been allocated to away supporters and as a result these areas will not be available to Season Ticket Holders. Home Cup Ticket Scheme members have been relocated and match tickets will be sent out. Season Ticket Holders in this areas should visit the Ticket Office or call Customer Services on 0141 230 1967 to purchase their ticket.
    General Sale - Tickets for Celtic v Morton are also on general sale price from £15 adults and from £5 concessions (65+/under16). These tickets can be purchased online, by calling 0871 226 1888* or by visiting the Celtic Ticket Office. Booking fees apply online/via booking line.
    Please note that our print at home facility will not be available until after 5pm on Monday, February 29.

2. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

TICKETS are now on general sale for the Celts’ Scottish Cup quarter final game against Morton at Paradise on Sunday, March 6. (KO: 12noon).
    The Hoops have a proud Scottish Cup history - lifting the trophy a record 36 times - and are enjoying a good cup run again this year, successfully disposing of Stranraer and East Kilbride on the way to the quarter finals.
    The Bhoys are strong favourites for the tie and your support can help them make it safely into the hat for the semi-final draw. Tickets are priced:
    - From £15 for adults
    - From £5 for concessions (65+/under16)
    http://www.celticfc.net/news/10124

3. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    Think we will be lucky if there's 20k there think morton might end up wa 1.5-2k there

4. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Sunday 12 kick off, on Sky with so many already dodging our games I think we'll struggle to get 15K.

5. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Agree, even on a Saturday at 3pm not on TV I think you'd have struggled to get 20,000 at it. Sunday at 12 on TV i'd guess there will be 13,000 tops, anyone that lives quite far away isn't going to travel that far at that time on a Sunday, anybody who's going out on the saturday night wont be going add in fans who just cant be arsed going since its a wee * game.

Im not going as i'll be having a swally and watching the UFC to the wee hours and i'll be lucky to even get up with my alarm to watch it on tv from my scratcher :56:

Id predict what 5-8,000 who are on the home cup ticket scheme who will go just cause theyve got the tickets, 1,000 Morton fans, 3,000 fans who dont go to many games but will go just cause its cheap tickets and 4/5,000 normal season ticket holders who go to most/all home games so will go.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2016
  6. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Exactly, not to mention £15 tickets, though there will be plenty spare ST going that are on the cup ticket scheme. These games usually are * crowds but this will probably be a record low in a while.

I'd have to get up at 7 to travel and make it there on time, not worth it and can't afford it anyway.

7. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    Iam getting tickets eday more so cause I've got to work every Saturday so don't get to many games plus my shop is selling the away tickets an the abuse I got coming home after the last time the played us in the cup , was even on the sports news the next night sports news guy on bbc 1 interviewed me in my shop, told him that I was at the game an he said brilliant had to tell him naw cause I was in the home end,panicked when the started rolling at first said "oh *" thinking it was live for some reason lol

8. Dáibhí

Renamed this thread, let the bed * begin.

9. Kyogo Furuhashi Gold Member Gold Member

10. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

info from the Club website

Celtic have drawn Rangers in the semi final of the Scottish Cup after beating Morton 3-0 earlier today.
    The Glasgow club beat Dundee 4-0 in their quarter-final tie and the semi finals are scheduled to be played at Hampden Park on the weekend of April 16/17.
    Full ticket details will be published as soon as possible after the date and kick-off time have been confirmed.

11. jpr21

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    Should be fairly straight forward , hype aside.

12. Captain Brown Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Can't wait for this... Come on the hoops

13. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Can't take it lightly.

Won't be a training match like the last time.

14. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    They are playing with a lot of confidence but still they are * on paper compared to us, if all goes to plan should be a comfortable win.

15. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Genuinely think we'll tank them..

16. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Just waiting for the thread to be up already, month of hype for us to thump them. They got let off lightly last time, want them destroyed. Laughable people * it, they are a 2nd rate team believing their own press.

17. McManus4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    What have you seen from this team this year that would make you think that ??:smiley-laughing002:

18. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Enough to know that we'll be too strong for this lot..

19. Glorious1967

Winning the league and a severe hun skelping just might keep him in the job, id say his future starts now

20. jpr21

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    Leave the flag waving and war crying to the huns , it's what they do best . We'll turn up with the better players and win the match as a result of a superior squad.