Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'TC Media' started by littlekennie, Apr 18, 2011.

Discuss Game of Thrones in the TC Media area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. PaulM1888 Gold Member Gold Member

The biggest problem was clearly the ending. The season was enjoyable but for the rushed finish.

Scotia and Doogs. like this.
  2. Doogs. Gold Member Gold Member

Nearly on season 2 again. There really is nothing else like this on the telly.

3. Tim-Time 1888 Winner UEFA Champs League Last 16 prediction comp Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

Aye they had so many options and possibilities but it was like they thought * it let's think of a way to * off as much of the audience as we can.

Valhalla likes this.
  4. Fontaine Gold Member Gold Member

Haha! From a technical point of view I just really enjoyed them, thought the scope was dramatic and really intense at times.

I honestly think folk were just over-reacting.

5. Officer Doofy Hey Terry, smell my finger! Gold Member

Disagree mate. When people have been invested in a show for almost 10 years, a show with tightly woven plot lines and character arcs. Of course they’re going to be * off when all of that goes out the window in favour of brainless “twists”.

The idea that people hated it because they didn’t like that some of their favourite characters died or it didn’t go the way they expected is bollocks. People’s favourite characters were killed left, right and centre for years and nobody complained. In fact, that was one of the strengths of the show...because it made sense in the story.

Valhalla likes this.
  6. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    Yes the last series ( although it had its moments) but there were so so many * ! jaw dropping moments ,
    The Red Wedding , Every scene Jofferey and Ramsey Bolton were in , The Wall coming down , Jon Snows death and resurrection , The Battle of the * was tv at its finest , The * stuff .. ooooerr . The wee girl getting burned ( I actually turned away at that ) just off the top of my head .

Doogs. likes this.
  7. cas79

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can't get enough
    That botb sceen when snow is getting crushed was epic I could feel my chest tighten while I watched that, as you say so many great episodes of that show, the dragon getting killed and resurrected was up there for me, my imagination went wild with what was coming next, best show on tv by a mile for me even with the * up ending

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

Doogs. likes this.
  8. Doogs. Gold Member Gold Member

Season 1 was some of the best telly ever. Never really appreciated it first time but after watching it again and understanding it a lot better, it really was incredible.

Fry up then season 2 is getting blasted through.

9. Graeme1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ajer
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Hardhome...where the night king resurrects everyone and the ending shot was just Jon snow and everyone in the boats looking at it happening in silence. It was my favourite moment of the whole series

kinglenny and Scotia like this.