1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

dundee game

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by nok1888, Nov 28, 2004.

Discuss dundee game in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. nok1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Petrov/sutton
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    down 1-0 to dundee already, serious questions need to be asked at the back its happenin 2 often

2. timsforever

Fav Celtic Player:
    all them get behind the team at all times
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk on
    full time 2-2 , no case for the defence joos and bobo put in another shocking performances they cant handle any player with pace, roll on the transfer window we need new defenders asp, plus point thought pearson played very well.

3. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    What the * is wrong with us, we come away from the Nou Camp with our heads held high after just drawing to Europes top side. Less than a week later we walk away from Dens park with an embarressing result against the side placed 10th in the SPL. Rangers are winning aswell, we're now 2nd.

4. Dutch Tim

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky and Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    F*cking *. This is really bad. Worst of all is the lost of the first place to that Huns.

5. hooperman

Fav Celtic Player:
    Stilian Petrov
    Fav Celtic Song:
    4 leaf clover
    Its not so bad bhoys That was a bruising encounter at Barca after the hun onslaught
    Keep the faith
    The huns up to now havn't had much in the way of injuries yet

were we maybe tired from the barca game? we're only a point behind them. bobo and joosn need to go off somewhere else, though!

6. lupin43

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik and Neil and Jackie and LUBO
    Fav Celtic Song:
    A soldiers song and Viva Espania
    yeah but i hope we can start playing a tad better cus i reall would hate it if those smelly huns beat us at fortress parkhead, although that would prob sum up or season and team nicely

7. they cant beat us again, it'll be another 3 years before they beat us again!

8. lupin43

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    i sure do hope so, should be some good games againt them

9. Dubsbhoy Banned!

i thought we played well yesterday we dominated the whole game they had 3/4 chances and got 2 goals. Pearson had a good game altough his final pass let him down a few times but thats cos he aint had enough games. Mcgeedy had a good game and his run for the second goal was great.

it's only a matter of time before were top again the huns will have a bad run again and be humped when they get to paradise.

10. BB Banned!

No excuses...not good enough...

Should be gubbing Dundee without breaking sweat...would have done in the last few years...
    Now going backwards....or at best standing still...

Not Good Enough!!!!!!!

11. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Got to agree with you there BB, it aint good enough, we should be able to beeat dundee wether or not we play a champs league game during the week, these guys are getting paid thousands per week to slack off, especially some certain defenders. But i ain't worried the huns are * and will come through a bad patch.
    Mon The Hoops

12. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

I agree too, we should be putting 4 or 5 past teams like Dundee, who are currently sitting 10th in the table and sitting bottom before the match yesterday. We played well, but our defence let us down again, I feel. We are going backwards while it seems the huns are going forwards. We'll be back on top of the league in no time!! Keep the faith people!!

13. as lupin said the games will be more competitive against the huns in the next few years (if we dont sort ourselves out.) We need a strong stable defence. maybe another varga and a goalkeeper (if marshall doesn't stop acting like gordon marshall!)

14. lupin43

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    its weird, how do u go from drawing against the team in which i think most will agree, will win the chumps league and then draw against the team sitting 10th in the SPL

not good enough

15. chugmclean1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    maciej zurawski
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing were on the one road........the celtic song, YNWA hard to pick 1
    i hope our players aren't getting cocky after a great result midweek v barca that's the last thing we need if they start to get big heade and expect to win every game without putting in any effort we might aswell give rangers the league. We need players who fight for the club not for their * wage packet as a few of them do. The only players we have in my opinion who really love the club are john hartson, neil lennon, and jackie mcnamara, possibly stillian petrov although his loyalty will be tested if a big club come in for him.