1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Your 5 Biggest Cunts On The Planet Right Now!

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by cidermaster, Feb 11, 2024.

Discuss Your 5 Biggest Cunts On The Planet Right Now! in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    That Depeche Mode when we score!!
    Mine are

Putin
    Kim Jong Un
    Netanyahu
    Trump
    Whoever is in charge of Myanmar

2. belbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley...the shebeen version
    Netanyahu the sick murderer , Biden the puppet , Sunak the * , Piers Morgan the * and the canadian midget

3. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

James Tavernier, Connor Goldson, Todd Cantwell, John Lundstram and Philippe Clement

4. KuhntryBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Matt O'Riley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    We're on the road again
    Peter Lawwell, Mark Lawwell, Bredan Rogers, and Dermot Desmond twice.
    Once for allowing the situation at Celtic and once for that * moustache

NakamuraTastic and Peej like this.
  5. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    Netanyahu
    Biden
    Sunak
    Von Der Leyen
    Scholz

6. Buster

The 5 binmen emptying the blue bins today who leave my empty bin two doors down

BigWilly, dbhoy72, JamesM09 and 6 others like this.
  7. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Bono, Chris Martin, bob geldolf, anyone named lawwell, anyone named Desmond

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

johnboy19 likes this.
  8. NakamuraTastic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka, Rogic & Alan Watts!
    VAR
    The board
    The World Economic Forum
    Bill Gates
    Netanhayu

9. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    Putin and Netanyahu go hand in hand. Going to be hard pressed to take any list seriously that doesn’t include both. Amusing seeing lists without them that include the likes of Sunak or Scholz :giggle1:

Kim Jong Un is a ‘must have’ for me too. Hereditary dictator who has subjected his citizens to a life of desperation. Severe restrictions on so much of what makes the human experience worthwhile is pretty messed up.

Not sure who else I would have. There are loads of individuals who don’t fall into the world leader category who would be up there.

I don’t think Biden or Sunak are comparable - the former is a pretty slow and steady continuation of long term US policy, and the latter is a rich kid looking to line his mates pockets before picking up a comfortable consultancy role in the family business. Trump is a consideration, but despite him overseeing the rise of fascism in the US, it still feels like a big gap between him and Putin or Netanyahu.

cidermaster likes this.
  10. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    So US presidents get a pass because they're all *. Freedom to over mass murder because it's the done thing

11. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    Who said anything about a pass? Had this question been asked during the Iraq war, then Bush and Blair would potentially top my last - potentially even with the current situation in Ukraine and Gaza

That’s the difference though - moral consistency ahead of whatever ‘side’ I sympathise with. The same can’t be said for a list that includes the likes of Sunak, Scholz and the president of the EU Commission, while neglecting to include Putin. It’s laughable, really.

Tim-Time 1888 likes this.
  12. Double Dutch

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
  13. adequate citizen Zenon Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    CCV
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    It's not so much about the * but about the system which crates them/allowing them to emerge.

Still though:
    - Putincunt
    - Natanyahucunt
    - Anycunt "worth" over 1 bn
    - Fabricant (random example of a type of *)
    - * who disagree with me.

14. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    That's really a matter of opinion. Your opinion.

How does Kim Jong Un become a "must have" while ignoring massacres in Congo and Dafur.

PaulM1888 likes this.
  15. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

Bob Dylan
    Jeremy Clarkson
    Kris Boyd
    Lady Gaga
    Emmanuel Macron

Peej likes this.
  16. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    It isn’t opinion. You can argue that morality itself is largely an opinion, but not that someone who condemns the actions of Israel while supporting the actions of Russia is being morally consistent. It’s imperialism that is ‘moral’ depending on the colour of the flag behind it.

As I said, there are likely numerous people who should be on this list that I’m not aware of - potentially millions. Should a random child * offender be higher than Putin? Potentially. Likely plenty of African warlords that should be there too.

17. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    Where did I support the actions of Russia?

18. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    Where did I say you did? I’m giving you an example of a position that isn’t morally consistent.

Having the chancellor of Germany in there but neglecting to include an actual dictator who is directly responsible for the deaths of tens/hundreds or thousands, the murder of political rivals, the targeting of civilian infrastructure and life, all while reducing the political and press freedom in his nation, is worthy of question, if not outright ‘morally inconsistent’.

The inclusion of Netanyahu in the absence of Putin (or vice versa) is more aligned with selective morality based on ‘who’ has committed certain atrocities, rather than what those atrocities actually are.

I mean Christ man, you’re actually calling me out for including Kim Jong Un in there in the absence of anyone involved in massacres in Congo and Dafur, while you yourself haven’t included them, but have decided the German Chancellor should make the list? :giggle1:

19. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    It's all subjective with you leaning heavily on the lies of your personal choice Putin.

The way I see it Putin is involved in an actual war where both sides have a good capability to defend themselves. This is not a defence of him as war is never justified and as an Irish man I'm intrinsically against empire building.

The situation in Palestine is completely different. It is a slaughter of the innocence. I could say there is no attempt to minimise civilian casualties but my opinion is there is a deliberate attempt to maximise civilian casualties and cull the population.

Israel is not capable of carrying out this massacre alone it needs the support of the USA. The USA do not want to be alone in their support of Israel so in turn need the EU, UK and Canada.

I include the German chancellor because without the support of Germany the EU's support of Israel would be fractured in fact a change of position by Germany could lead to a cessation of support from the EU. Ireland, Spain and Belgium are already on the situation.

In conclusion as the slaughter in Palestine is infinitely worse then what's happening in the Ukraine then I have no problem including 5 of the main protagonists ahead of Putin.

As for calling you out on Kim that is only because you called me out for non inclusions. Everybody is entitled to there own opinion. I could feel justified in adding today the * who parked between the lines and took up 2 parking spots if it made me feel angry enough

20. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    Both situations are eerily similar, which makes the decision to include the primary instigator of one, but not the other, as very questionable in terms of consistency.

It would be akin to me leaving out Netanyahu, but including the likes of Modi, Xi Jinping, and Mike Johnson as individuals who have failed to condemn Russian aggression, played a part in bolstering their war economy, or held up arms supplies to Ukraine, after providing them with assurances that they would support them.

All of ^these^ guys may have acted questionably in terms of morality, but they’re nothing compared to the likes of Putin and Netanyahu, who are solely responsible for the military campaigns their forces are currently engaged in. Their can be a tendency for people to absolve either of them of blame with the “but do you condemn Hamas” or “Ukrainian *’s” nonsense, but the absolute reality is that these are people with power, who chose to exercise it over a much smaller force, and do so brutally.

I would add that the death figure is much higher in the war in Ukraine than it is in Gaza, as things stand. The counter point to that is often to argue that they’re soldiers - but they’re no more soldiers than you or I would be if invaded and forced to fight. I don’t want to get bogged down in numbers, because it devalues both acts or elevates one as ‘more bad’ than the other - and that’s not the argument I’m making - it’s that they’re both * horrendous losses of human life at the behest of 2, callous individuals.

Kim is one included but not one I feel massively about. His international interference is pretty small. My point with him was living in North Korea under Kim would effectively rob millions of people some of the best aspects of the entire human experience. Travel. Experience different cultures and perspectives. Learn. Express yourself. Achieve. Etc.

Tim-Time 1888 likes this.