1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

SPFL Huns V Celtic Sunday April 7th kick off 12PM Sky Sports football

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Notorious, Mar 31, 2024.

Discuss Huns V Celtic Sunday April 7th kick off 12PM Sky Sports football in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. john2061

Beaton has his script to follow with zombie players to tackle without getting a card while Celtic players will be booked after only one tackle.
    Giving sevco alot of free kicks around Celtic penalty box so tavpen has a chance to score .
    Any sevco player that trips over his bootlaces in the Celtic penalty box or dives he's getting the penalty.
    So really we are up against it and the beaks at the SFA appointing beaton know what they are doing and it's shocking this man still gets derby games after that infamous photo in a zombie pub .

2. Martybhoy53

I hope we go there with a siege mentality. Shut down the noise from the foaming Orcs. Play our game. Don’t give that orange * Beathun any excuse to get booked or sent off. If we score first the atmosphere will be toxic and the scum players won’t be able to handle it. High press, pace out wide attacking their pish defenders take our chances and we win the game.

Blochairnbhoy, BhoyFitz and seanm like this.
  3. mayo

If we go 1 up I’d be extremely confident. Those * don’t have the bottle for the toxic atmosphere the huns will offer

Cumbernauld Bhoy67 and seanm like this.
  4. seanm

Lol mcmoist starting up the huns hatefest for sunday promising we was going to be there then backing out. I never bought the nice guy schtick.a typical hun *. Hump them please celtic.HH

trip2themoon, BhoyFitz and Dalbeth3 like this.
  5. seanm

If our japanese bhoys are on form we win. Its that simple imo.please maeda put superglue all over your body so your first touch is perfect lol HH

BhoyFitz, greengrocer and Rydo1888* like this.
  6. greengrocer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby, Larsson, Lambert
    Can just see it now.......1min, through ball takes tavpen out the game. Maeda across to kyogo....goal!!!!:Kyogo:

Hope N Ur Heart and Crilly like this.
  7. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Unfortunately I think your right. To say we are up against it this weekend is beyond an understatement. I hope I am wrong but I think with Allen already gone at the end of the season they just don't care how blatant they are and we saw that last weekend with the pk they get against Hibernian at 0-0 and the one we don't get when Kyogo is fouled again at 0-0.

8. Sween

Honestly not a clue what to expect at the weekend.

I think if everyone on the pitch played to their absolute best then I'd fancy Celtic to win. At our best we have better players, more experience in winning these games, and a manager who has been there done that. We also went in to the first game at ibrox as underdogs and just managed our way way through it without too much hassle.

But we've also had a few false dawn's so far this season. Not convinced what Celtic will turn up whereas rangers until the Motherwell game have just looked more capable of grinding out wins. My fear is that is we revert to the side to side slow build up stuff we just aren't going to create much. And I'd fancy rangers scoring from hit and hope type balls into the box over Celtic.

A draw feels ok for both teams at this stage so I will go for a scrappy 1 1

Cumbernauld Bhoy67 likes this.
  9. BhoyFitz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Song
    If McGregor is fit he absolutely has to start. But I don’t like the idea of dropping Iwata either; he’s a great anchor in midfield and has barely put a foot wrong for us. So, in that case, who drops out - Hatate or Matt?

10. BhoyFitz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Song

He’s a sneaky hun *. Let’s see what that other reprobate English has to say about it!

11. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    I don't think you can underestimate just how big a part psychologically we have over them..

Their captain for example
    Likes of Cantwell
    Dessers

A whole host of them have choked and some over and over again through our dominance, particularly in this fixture..

I think if they'd beaten us once this season then it might have been more nervy, still will be and isn't everything I get that....but it is massive still..

We have all the winners and experience by and large of getting over the line and winning this fixture, no just winning it but winning it at theirs with a full crowd of them and none of ours..

They know they have to win this as the chances of them coming to us and doing the same is slim at best..

12. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

13. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    As a few have said just reading over the amount of free kicks they will get 35yrds in will be off the scale. Could be a record.

DonnyCelt, Dannybhoy81 and Hammy89 like this.
  14. PaddyJamieson

I see it going similar to the last game at the shitpit in Ange's first season. Like now, I think we went there 2 points ahead. We had to defend well, but showed our class and were deserved winners.

Early goal again and we'll go on to win 2-1.

15. Cumbernauld Bhoy67

I’m a total shitebag, anyone not going to watch this like myself? :56:Will check the score at 2pm

16. mayo

My biggest fear is them from fks. Joe hart has an awful record with them and captain bottle merchant isn’t half bad at them tbf to the *

ddub11 and DonnyCelt like this.
  17. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

Probably Just you

18. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, McNamara, Moravčík, Boruc and Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields Of Athenry and The Celtic Song
    I know everyone is fixated on Celtic for this one as we can't really afford to lose it.

Everyone is overlooking that the huns can't afford to lose it either. They lose this, we're favourites for the title by some distance imo.

McChiellini.., eire4, mayo and 2 others like this.
  19. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

The fear for me is our left side, Taylor has been on the whole excellent in these games and Scales has performed well too.. but that's definitely the weak area of our side. Sometimes Taylor and Maeda don't link well either..

I've went from the confident to the nervy phase..:56:

Dannybhoy81 and Random Review like this.
  20. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    Said it already... its a must win for them and a most not lose for us.. pressure is defo on them. We can afford a draw, not sure they can.. take a draw to be honest an then hump them at home

carraigbhoy, mayo and Hammy89 like this.