1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic websites to block or ignore

Discussion in 'TC Media' started by jake10, Mar 16, 2024.

Discuss Celtic websites to block or ignore in the TC Media area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    whoever is our new record spend
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go on home british soldiers
    With our club being so huge we get people trying to cash in by setting up click bait websites, today there’s an article on Celtic Hoops? about why Naismith won’t be succeeding Rodgers FFS, really, a six year old Tim would laugh that suggestion off the bus.

so Celtic Hoops, don’t waste your time and please add sites to avoid for whatever reason

seamus1967 likes this.
  2. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    48AFDF47-352B-4F70-AD52-A993C2BD5C96.jpg Blocking Bornceltic site as ads are centre screen and can’t read articles, which is a pity as some seem interesting

3. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    YouTube channel Celtic fc news some English * who no a fan but pretends he is to get views just regurgitates news rumors … like arsenal after mitchell frame lot of * think he’s got a business partner who does the rangers one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jake10 and Zanderama like this.
  4. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Ta from letterkennie(I’m guessing, my mother lived in Doochary) this is what I wanted, I use Celticnewsnow as it’s run by a Tim, we should try to use sites run by Tims, unless sites unusable by ads like bornceltic

littlekennie likes this.
  5. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Most should be steered clear of to be fair.

Specially any that are ridden with ads, or force you to click through pages just to get to the article they want to push.

Or ones that click bait you with a headline, then a first paragraph that doesn't tell you the subject matter, again forcing you in to the site deeper and swamping you with ads.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

jake10 likes this.
  6. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Ads are getting worse, bornceltic I can’t use as it has ads in the middle of the page so you can’t actually see the article and just off Celticnewsnow which has 9 ads on one scroll down, I try to support Celtic run sites but they have to be usable.

is it just me or are ads getting worse on fitba sites?

Lewis Kerr likes this.
  7. Lewis Kerr

I legitimately don't go on any celtic website apart from this one and occasionally KDS to browse. Can't be arsed with any of the bloggers, "podcasters" or YouTubers, it's pretty dire stuff across the board. Although that Hamish fella on YT had some decent content when Ange was here.

For those who can't stand the ads I'd advise downloading brave browser. You still get the odd few at times but nothing like the onslaught you get without it. It's made using the Internet on my phone and laptop so much easier. Free too.