1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

SPFL Hibs V Celtic Wednesday may 24th 7:45 kick off Celtic TV

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, May 20, 2023.

Discuss Hibs V Celtic Wednesday may 24th 7:45 kick off Celtic TV in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. FrenchCelt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    10 in a row
    Not worried in the slightest with those recent poor performances. Total trust in Ange to bounce back, learn from those and at the end of the day when we look back it will just be yet another treble for us and * all for the Huns

2. Foley1888

Serious question why was the red card to the Hibs player overturned. He recklessly dived into the back of a player with no intent to win the ball, both feet off the ground and out of control. It was definitely endangering an opponent.

It didn’t seem a clear an obvious error to over turn that decision?

3. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

Liar transfer window isn't even open....

Twisty and NomDePlum like this.
  4. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    I'm not some entitled spoilt fan who thinks we should be winning all the time however, the last four performances have worried me greatly as it clearly shows that, if we suffer any injuries to some of our top performers, we don't have the players to step in and take their place without weakening the team. Players such as Bain, Bernabei, Kobayashi, Abada and Ralston should have taken the opportunity over the last few games to show Ange what they can do and fight for a place in the final but they failed miserably. I fully appreciate that the league is won and that some player's minds might be elsewhere but it's dangerous to take our foot off the pedal and get into a unacceptable style of play and just expect that we will suddenly be able to step it up again for the final.
    I therefore think that Ange's priorities will be to get the team clearly focussed on the up and coming final to achieve the treble and then to shift a few of those fringe players who clearly haven't a future with us and then buy in the necessary quality players we clearly need for next season both in Europe and here in Scotland.

Last edited: May 25, 2023
    buchanbhoy likes this.
  5. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Not content no, not happy either but it is meaningless games in the grand scheme of things, we do have injuries and we do need to play reserves to give them game time.
    No need to question my loyalty ffs that's a bit * just because I don't want to panic, what good does panicking unnecessarily do for me or us ?

The reserves seem far too raw to make the step up so the good thing is we are all aware that kobyashi is weak physically and looks petrified, that bernaebe isn't a left back that Ralston can be a bit pish and takes to much time to get up to speed and iwata is average and isn't pushing out any of our other midfielders in the near future that I can see.
    Not happy about the drop in standards but as long as we play well and win the cup final I'll be happy with season overall

NakamuraTastic likes this.
  6. World Champion

At the railroad bar, about seven o'clock.
    * pish Sellic.