1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Shitebags. Scumbags. Losers...

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Mr. Slippyfist, Apr 18, 2021.

Discuss Shitebags. Scumbags. Losers... in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Mr. Slippyfist

It mattered in a sense of us being runner’s up trying to achieve some sense of pride intaking a scalp off them *.

We couldn’t even put up at least a decent fight.

It’s actually laughable how much we’ve let them * lord over us...

2. Rydo1888* Moderator Moderator Gold Member

You forgot to add C U N T S into the title mate

3. Sgt Neppers*

What ever the new head coach wants. Give him it no questions asked. A total clear out is required. Time to get this club fit for purpose in the modern 21st century game. Let's get on the front foot. Starting tomorrow.

Mr Mckay, the vision and future of this club is yours for the next decade. Play it correctly and you have a juggernaut with the backing of a worldwide fan base behind you.

4. The Dude

The transition has yet to begin in earnest.

We lost no first-team players in the summer: Frimpong has been the only player of note to leave this season.

The off-field departures have come towards the tail end of the season, and have caused no upheaval. Lawwell is still in charge, and the transition from Lennon to Kennedy has been seamless (unfortunately).

We have no excuses for our performances this season whatsoever.

5. Lewis Kerr

To say he's never shown promise is disingenuous.

He has talent. Whether or not he has the mentality and application is another thing. I would keep him this summer and see what a proper manager like Howe can do for him. Like the rest, he's fallen victim to this donkey management team (and serious injuries).

6. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Sacking the manager with a caretaker in place is the definition of being in transition.

7. James Gold Member Gold Member

I have never ever got the hype about Mikey Johnstone he offers the square root of * all is it just cos he's the only youth player we've produced in years who can do a step over

Mr. Slippyfist likes this.
  8. Mr. Slippyfist

right then, you tell me how many games he’s shown his “promise” well?

9. rudebhoy67 Gold Member Gold Member

Think he looked OK against Ross County one time.

Dugshite and made of glass.

10. The Dude

Oh, well, then. They get a free pass for today.

11. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

At no point did I say that..

12. DEADEYECFC

Fav Celtic Player:
    teemu pukki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    .... At least we won't get kennedy

13. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    Another * knife to the heart! I am honestly ducking pig sick! That * Kennedy can get tae * with his team section and * tactics.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    Mr. Slippyfist likes this.
  14. The Dude

Fair enough.

What I said was that the transition has yet to begin in earnest.

A period in which an interim manager is in charge may be transitional, but Lennon's exit was hardly seismic, not least because Kennedy has continued in the same vein.

We could only improve, and we arguably have improved, despite Kennedy's glaring ineptitude. Lennon was a negative influence on the club, and he is now gone.

If a third-rate manager leaving has caused the wheels to fall off, then we have a world of pain ahead of us this summer and next season.

JC Anton likes this.
  15. oh bhoy

Let's not forget the * worth £2 billion who happily let us drift from one embarrassment to the next and does * all about it

The Dude likes this.
  16. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    This is the single worst season I can recall, I was at their old teams 9 in a row at our ground but was speaking to my Bro and he said but you expected it, the turnaround has been some thing noone could have predicted.

It would have been hard to take regardless, but this season has just been absurdly bad, anything that could go wrong, did go wrong.

I'm going to find it difficult to omit anyone at all from this * show, and not sure I can forgive anyone.

Rogic, my fav player, fitness is an issue and even if he left, whilst I have special memories of him, probably wouldn't really care too much. Forrest out for most of the season, but his injuries are now just too common, time to go, can't be arsed.

Broony, sad to see go after all that has went past, but will be relieved he's out the way.

Moi, he's played his part in this season and evem if some think £5m is a snip, I'd elect to pass now.

Even the new players don't look up to it, as for the loan signings...... * me.