1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Shite and Pointless posts.

Discussion in 'Helpdesk' started by HH, Jun 8, 2005.

Discuss Shite and Pointless posts. in the Helpdesk area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. MunichCelticFan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Petrov, Sutton, Lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    on another forum i post on there are separate post counts - one for posts in the main board and one for posts under misc. and random forum.

ie. the posts that are actually useful and beneficial are given more "credit" so to speak than the random pish in the other ones.

maybe this is an idea?

Nah, BB I don't see much point anymore.

Pay a fiver jus so guys don't think I post for the laugh of it, nah I'd rather keep my fiver. Plus you can talk about the same things in the main forums.

2. BB Banned!

How do you know the same things are talked about in the main forums...

Anyway...its more about keeping the site going than talking to us alchies in the GM forum....costs dosh to keep this going..so why not give just a little to help...

Shower of tight arses... :37:

3. Of course I'd help the site out if it badly needed money, but I really don't see much more to being a GM, not for me anyway. No offence to anyone.

And I never said I 'knew' what was talked about in the GM forum, I meant you can talk about the same things in the main forums.

4. BB Banned!

doesnt badly need money..just trying to get a banner going...would be great to see it at CP

5. Yes, it would. I would be more than happy to find a way to donate, if this was needed. Anyway, Dubs is sorting it out, I think....

6. BB Banned!

dubs aint sorting it out.....anything you want to donate andi mean anything..howevere big or small...pm CM for details...postal orders etc etc etc