1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

celtic sent letter to sfa about penalty claim and ref

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by MartinR, Oct 21, 2010.

Discuss celtic sent letter to sfa about penalty claim and ref in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. albashamrock

Did they come on the radio calling for Smith to be hammered for questioning a linesman because of his surname? Still think the refs will be * but as you've said it before, we need to win it on our own. Wish I could find the vid of Jock Stein giving the team talk and telling the team to get on with it no matter what decisions the ref makes

2. BelfastBhoy74

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields
    Have to agree with the above....I fell * agreived, but i think that the ref union (aka the lodge) will see the letter as an afront to their "values" and as such will use it as just another reason to seek revenge....

Damed if we do and damed if we don't....

On Sunday we will just have to ensure we score three goals (at least one will be wrongly disallowed) to cancel out the inevitable penalty that will be given.....??

3. MartinR

the sfa have came back out and hit back at celtic today because they think celtic are doing this just before an old firm game like what happend last year load of * bollocks the sfa just want to put every 1 in the frame of mind that were trying to play games

4. ScottishGhirl

Fav Celtic Player:
    McDonald Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone

Exactly if the officials hadnt * up Royally last week then Celtic would have nothing to say.

If the officials can start doing there jobs properly we wouldnt be reading the pish spouting out the sfa gobs.

5. Moore Brendan Rodgers OUT Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE + Grace + YNWA
    Well played Celtic, even though they will get * all out of this...

6. adambhoy 25

About time too,the sfa have been getting away with * murder way too much. Tbh i wouldnt be suprised if they take action against us for it. I agree that the smaller clubs should speak up aswell and really put pressure on the sfa ref union and its not like they dont feel the same way about them as i remember last season gus mcpherson and st mirren chairman accused a ref of siding with rangers as they are the bigger club and may have been influenced by the fans.

Also,what did walter say about a linesmans name?

7. Redbaz

This is what they will do S.F.A. because that's what that stands for when we complain about our treatment over the years remember farry and the likes:31::38:

8. willsad83

Said he had an Irish sounding name ffs