1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Huns V Celtic

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Aug 26, 2021.

Discuss Huns V Celtic in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. jj81

Everytime it seems to Micheal stewart , and only him calling these rats out , saying they have a police guard to walk and sing what they want.

A columnist is calling it out and has done for years now but * all from anyone else , even our club.

2. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    It's only racism when it applies to any other race and/or religion in this country. Us Fenians are fair game and it's widely accepted in this sad little bigoted country we live in. However, can you imagine if they were telling Afghanistan's to go home - the politicians and media would (quite rightly)be screaming from the rooftops about it and demanding action.

Lennon1888 likes this.
  3. Colin Robinson Gold Member Gold Member

I'm not afraid of playing them any more. If we strengthen in the right positions we're more than capable of winning this league.

4. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony

When should the changes be made?,,Who should be brought on ??? Who should be taken off???

5. Wllm Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Deserved and should have come away with a point in that one. It's not pleasant losing to them but when the league fixtures were drawn, I felt we got the huns too early in the season before we were ready.

On two positive notes I think we will beat them at Celtic Park and I genuinely don't think they have that so called extra "2 or 3 gears" in them to get better unless they find a magic money tree to bring genuine quality in.

bobs1974 likes this.
  6. Jeffrey

Every single game against them, we play multiple players out of position. Our squad is so bare.

7. celtic warrior

We have to get in more players for certain positions, Josip will be a waste of talent on the left when for all of his technical ability in controlling the ball, he seems so one footed.

Thing is, hindsight is a damming thing but Kyogo through the middle and we would have won that match, he was actually running at the cb's and they * hated it.

Rogic coming on also gave our midfield some dynamism and an outball

8. truedub1916

The major positives for me
    Apart from McGregor and Tavener that was their strongest team - they will 100% not be strengthening, it will be a question of who/how many leave in the next couple of days

we had out players who absolutely would have strengthened us today -
    Jullien
    McCarthy
    Forrest

and we will defiantly be adding to our team

plus the huge bonus of getting rid of Eduard who was worse then playing with 10 men

so I’m short, it was only 1-0 today with there best team and our worst team

Easter Rd Davie likes this.
  9. Just Kieran Gold Member Gold Member

Obviously a disappointing result and one that highlights some individual shortcomings as well as a lack of strength in depth, but aspects of the performance we quite pleasing. I really think Ange can get us firing this season and that we still have a good chance of winning the title. The key now is the backing he gets from the board over the next couple of days.

It's important we can shift some players - even if only on loan - who clearly don't have a future. Edouard, Griffiths, Bolingoli and Barkas being the main ones. It sounds like we're getting the Greek striker and Portugese winger, but I really feel we need at least another one.

bobs1974 and cat123 like this.
  10. Dannybhoy81

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The celtic symphony
  11. wulliebad

Its not our squad is bare, its our squad is still full of projects that are not good enough for the first 11,and that's after we got rid of or let leave or sold about 10 players this summer.
    This team needs 2 or 3 windows imo purely because we do not have the money to do it all in one season.

12. TO Hooper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Gordon Strachan
    We should have taken the 20 million Leicester had on the table two moths ago, now we have bottom-feeders like Crystal Palace offering us half that.

If Eddie had tucked that simple chance away, would have been a game changer & likely 3-points in the bag

13. joemc

My take on today, game was lost by edouard unfortunately, they were there for the taking and had we scored that 1the hoards were ready for turning.

I think we defended better today but it only takes 1 lapse and that's all u need, they were a bit clever sitting off us and not pressing high, it stopped us playing through them.

We tired badly in the 2 nd half and the switch for kyogo and eddy came to late as the wee guy was shot by then, I feel we need an aerial threat and hopefully it comes from the new striker.

They were poor today and died with 15 mind left, they could not press well at all and wer getting pelters from the mutants watching, I think az game took too much out our team and we can't play 3 games per wk with anges system atm.

Positives, defense better, juranovic played well, monty will be a player, ange got to see them up close n personal, we will get better.

14. Sin

If you need to ask that you never watched the game.

15. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Never seen so much type 1 Diabetes encased in polyester in one afternoon.

Filthy * vermin. I probably hate normal people that befriend them more than the actual dod of excrement hun.

Reptilian scum

16. Leone Naka Fan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura, Moravčik, Petrov, Ki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    You mean type 2? That's the one caused by obesity.

17. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Nah mate, type 1 is the one that kills people.

That's the one I want them to have.

Cena likes this.
  18. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    You made the statement,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He needs to make changes earlier in the game when it is clear it isn't working, he has to be braver and not be like Lennon hoping something will change while changing nothing................
    You never said who and when !!!!

19. Sin

Fine!

Eddie should never have been on after 30 minutes, even a half decent manager would have taken him off at half time, he was never at it today.
    Kyogo should have always been through the middle, later in the game, when it wad too late he was moved there and we were already so much better.

Turnbull was off the pace the entire first half, Rogic should have came out for him at half time also, yet it wasn't until we were 1-0n down after 70 minutes changes started to happen.

No idea how you need me to talk you through this!

Also this has already been posted many, many times in this thread, I guess you just missed it.....

20. Dubliner1

We will win the league if we get the right 2 players in. We need to get a fit James McCarthy in there as well