1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

What happens now...

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by CountyDownFaithful, Mar 7, 2021.

Discuss What happens now... in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. muaythai postie

Fav Celtic Player:
    lubo
    This is my worry but surely they must have something in the pipeline,

2. Barry Robson

I would be surprised if anything does, I really hope I'm wrong and Lawell and Mckay are discussing things every day and Dermot is pulling something out the hat, but things should have been planned months ago.
    The silence just now just makes me think McKay not in yet and will need time to oversee what is in place and put his ideas and strategy in place, Lawell will be sitting about waiting out his time doing little and no permanent manager so is difficult to start looking at players to target etc, which a new manager might not want anyway and the rebuild will already be behind.
    Depressing to think about :54:

3. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    By all accounts we want a DOF, we need to do that quickly, and whoever that is needs to have a manager in place that he wants.

That’ll not happen before Lawwel is officially away. That’ll leave us in a position where we’ll spend too much on players we’re not sure about and it will be pot luck if they’re suite to us.

We’ll spend a long time being linked to Forster again and arguing a price for Elyounoussi.

And the guys we get in we’ll rely on the dregs of players they know coming in.

Maybe a Dudu Dahan player as well.