1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Kieran Tierney

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Mr. Slippyfist, Aug 1, 2015.

Discuss Kieran Tierney in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

Anyone holding this against KT is being a child about it.

2. straighttalker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Vic
    Is this person who posted that tweet on this forum? If so, you are a complete and utter moron. Need a slap for posting that, embarassing, childish and rememeber he OWES YOU NOTHING. There's more to life than the backwater that is Scottish football and KT if he has gone has at least got the balls to throw himself out there and show he can be with the best.

Rydo1888*, Moore, Pearse67* and 2 others like this.
  3. Whoflungdung

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ryan Christie
    Fav Celtic Song:
    SOldiers song
    All the best to KT !!

Moore and Pearse67* like this.
  4. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    He canny walk ffs

bagforlife, Slaw, packybhoy and 5 others like this.
  5. DEADEYECFC

Fav Celtic Player:
    teemu pukki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    He owes us nothing? If you buy a shirt go to a game pay for Celtic TV then you have contributed towards Celtic .... Who pay his wages the guy has claimed he's a dyed in the wool fan when he's not

6. Pearse67*

Awk dry youre * eyes ya complete whalloper!!
    Kieran tierney owes Celtic absolutely nothing, has ran himself into the ground, has ravaged his body, played through the pain barrier, football os a short career and yes whilst i wish he’d of stayed for the ten it isnt to be.
    As you said we care about Celtic but i bare no ill will towards the lad at all and i wish him all the best in the future.

bagforlife, Moore and davidhannah like this.
  7. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Again sad to see him go, but I am just * as we wont see any sort of decent investment from that money, same with the Dembele money and the past 2 CL Groups.

8. cas79

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can't get enough
    No one is bigger than the club, I wish him all the best and will still be following his career now he's gone, he gave his all and I for one am grateful for his contribution to the success we have had recently

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

9. CMacgregor93

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You Never Walk Alone
    I have no problem seeing him go, but---

ARSENAL?! REALLY?! KT is off to Banter FC when he could've waited a year and had his pick of so many other clubs. *, he's young. Learn a language and go abroad.

Shame really, but best of luck none the less.

10. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Arsenal are a big club.

I think some of our fans have multiple pairs of green coloured specs on.

Hes earning big money in a side who will realistically challenge for CL this season and maybe even a trophy. Once you leave celtic that's hard to find.

Hes not joining a Southampton.

Rydo1888*, rickyroma25, Slaw and 4 others like this.
  11. joemc

We belittle ourselves by having this model ,buy ,develop sell on to the promised land of milk and money , we are saying there is better out there and we will give you that .
    It shows that some of us find it hard to understand wot could be better than this , take away the money and it's much the same tbh ,in fact I would say our product is more real , although ,until our league stop using plastic pitches and growing grass to stop teams attacking play at the amusement of all media and pundits then we will always scratch at the surface of wot can be achieved, people buy into the brand like expensive new trainers being paraded ,its a money thing and that is also part of the interest ,we have to market the product much much better and stop trying to run it down with negatives.

johnboy19 and Leone Naka Fan like this.
  12. Al Bootyerbaws

Absolutely spot on.

Intellectually Absurd and Moore like this.
  13. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

He’ll run it then.

Marty McFly likes this.
  14. Moore Brendan Rodgers OUT Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE + Grace + YNWA
    Dead on mate :50::ynwacelti

Intellectually Absurd likes this.
  15. DEADEYECFC

Fav Celtic Player:
    teemu pukki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    I wish him no Ill will either but he's going so * him I don't wish anyone luck when they leave Celtic they become irrelevant then same goes for vvd and the rest who left he's gone for money hope he enjoys it

16. Nasser

I hope he does a great job, young lad very likable I really wish him the best.

17. stevenmitsy1

i have no issues with Tierney leaving ..What annoys me is all the crap he spouted about staying for 10 and could being a one man club etc..10 meant nothing to him , we have to accept that which isnt easy being a celtic fan..Plus less of the short career nonsense.I like thousands of fans , scraped to get our family and ourselves season tickets ..We are the real die hard fans , not him..He earns money playing for Celtic that we could only dream off ..Celtic made him a millionaire , he should always be thankful about that as thats why he moved , more cash..More pressing matter isnt discussing him , but whos going to replace him?..Why would we care how he does in England , he choose to leave ..Move on , we have 10 to think about that he didnt care about

scotsbhoy1 and Jo-Jo-Buffon like this.
  18. John Bhoy79 What chance have you got against a tie and a crest

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson,Jinky,McGrory,Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Whether it was the board pushing for this transfer or KT himself or whether his destination is Arsenal, Liverpool or elsewhere isn't really the crux of the matter. The key issue for Celtic and our fans is that yet another high-quality player is heading out the door to be replaced, inevitably, with a signing of inferior quality. In these last few years we'll have lost Dembele, Armstrong, KT, Boyata and by the looks of it Sinclair too. Have any of them been replaced by better? Edouard for Dembele probably comes closest but that's about it. Jullien may match Boyata but the gaffer isn't even starting him over Jozo. It's all very well getting big money for players but unless you spend it wisely(and on the whole we haven't these past seasons) it only leads to the deterioration of the team which is what has and is happening as we speak. Even though, thankfully, we have managed to stay successful during this period the overall quality in the squad is going down and it can only keep heading in that direction for so long before thing's go pear-shaped. I only hope we can get to 10 before it happens.

19. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    selling club is what we are , no more no less ….. well to the boardroom at least . We as paying customers have to lump it or like it ….. mmmm wonder who's next .

20. Zander Gold Member Gold Member

Of course we're a selling club. Very few teams aren't

Tim-Time 1888 likes this.