1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Fan demonstration for Ross County game - we have to do something

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Winston Ingram, Apr 18, 2016.

Discuss Fan demonstration for Ross County game - we have to do something in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. The Regime

Fav Celtic Player:
    Eyal Berkovic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields
    Let's not be too hasty. Deila is gone in the summer, we have the title in the bag. Lets keep it dignified.

2. carpe diem 67

As has already been said, some sort of action needs to be done to show the board what exactly the fans thoughts are however there are a few issues with this idea for the 67th minute. If we are pushing for a winner then the team need our backing, also that late in the game the ground starts to empty anyway, plus this weekend the attendance will probably be poor as it is so the effect will be lost.
    I also think it is unfair for everyone to look at the Green Brigade as always to be the one's to start something. Whenever they have spoken out about issues in the past you get loads within the support raging because "who do that green brigade think they are speaking on behalf of the support". They really can't win. Where are the supporters associations in times like this? Instead everyone seems to just sit back and expect a group of 60 young lads within a 60,000 seater stadium to do something for them when it suits.

The fans as a whole need to show their anger in an organised fashion with the backing of the Associations, Trust etc

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2016
  3. Deco17

I see your thinking but if you do that.. The board just laugh at us and seem to think we keep playing 'puppet' to them. It doesn't do anything. You need to do something that will fright the board because they are the problem. If you sit and cheer they think there's not a problem and I swear I'd never been doing that.. People out there well earned cash into the club for what? Next to nothing. All no be bitched a love this club with everything I have in my body and i will never give in till Lawwell,Bankier and Desmond are out.

4. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

You think Lawwell is going to give a * at a few thousand paying punters walking out with 20 minutes to go?

This whole 67th minute thing whiffs like *, is this even a real thing?

5. Deco17

Exactly in a way you've fell in the trap.. 'You think Lawwell is going to give a * at a few thousand paying punters walking out' the point is HE SHOULD BE. They are the people that are being taken for granted and given DROSS. And like I said months ago knew we would get beat by that disease and got slated for it because I know there is a problem but majority are dismissing it. Before you know it we will have lost the league and then the fans will have woken up and by then it's too late. If we don't act now 10 in a row is never achievable. It's all over. It's now or never. I'm only thinking for our supporters and nothing more I love the club.

6. HunkyDorey

Nothing wrong with the playing staff,most anyway,it's the management that needs *

7. KingArtur'1

if you want to send a clear message then dont fill out renewals for season tickets tell them to ram it.

but that wont happen because everyone will be falling over each other for ST's because Sevco are coming up

8. Dirk_Diggler

Still can't believe some on here are still backing the most clueless manager we have ever had, his formation and non exsistant tactics are laughable.

We got bossed off a first division side at the weekend and had half out team chasing shadows, he sat in the dugout and done heehaw, why did we let them have so much of the ball?? Him and his players underestimated them and thought we would stroll it, whole team was scandalous and am still discusted !!

The board and the scouting are just as bad, lawell IMO should be first out the door, since he was appointed in 2003 he has * the fans over time and time again.

9. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Celtic Chat is just crawling with imbeciles.

It's actually impossible to have a coherent argument with some of them. Complete dunderheids that just keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

They don't have an original thought, ever.

10. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    So the answer is to starve the Club of much needed revenue is it ? Not much of a plan being honest, so I will give that a miss :50:

11. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Back them always till we're over the line then...

Wait till trophy day (surely to *) and walk out before the presentation! That's the way i feel right now. Another shocking * season!!! That would get them talking.

ps- head early to the gallowgate to get rat-arsed and try your best to forget about it!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2016
  12. KingArtur'1

and doing the status quo is helping is it? im sick fed up of the board penny pinching at absoloute everything. we should spend what we bring in on player sales....every last penny of it all this balancing books patter is tedious now. we should be blowing everyone away domestically and the likes of molde,maribor,legia.

13. Dirk_Diggler

Stick to the other threads well if you don't like it in here :50:

No * is forcing you to view celtic chat :icon_mrgreen:

14. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Did you think I was talking about you?

How strange.

15. Dirk_Diggler

Wasn't quite sure but a have solved your problem anyway :icon_mrgreen:

16. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

That's quite low self esteem you have mate, I would get that checked.

17. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member

Well played :smiley-laughing002:

18. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    We do pretty much spend what we take in ffs. How many times do people need to be told this, there is no magical stash of cash hidden under the floorboards at CP.

19. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

We could be much more creative with how we use it.

A calculated risk based on making the CL group stages that can be easily recovered in a season or two. Just something to give us an edge like a decent manager and one or two quality signings.

20. Dirk_Diggler

Taking on board al go see someone the mora about that just for you :50: