1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Spoiler Alert] Making A Murderer (Netflix doc. Series)

Discussion in 'TC Media' started by Slaw, Dec 31, 2015.

Discuss Making A Murderer (Netflix doc. Series) in the TC Media area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    It does mate, never seen anything quite like it..

Don't look again Jack as I wanna post some bits on it..

2. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Very nervous, twitchy and just something off about him, funnily enough, like the brother....who from the off wouldn't have any of the evidence suggesting otherwise. Why did he delete some of her very last voicemails?:97:

The force, embarrassed that a wee daft hillbilly had eventually tarnished the whole state's reputation....were never gonna let him swan off with 35 mill, in to the sunlight. That nonce Krat, Brendan's first lawyer, the 2 coppers from the first fit up. Involved when the local force said they wouldn't be, not only that, but the very same one's who had lied about phonecalls, statements, clocking in and out when evidence had mysteriously appeared. This skilled psycho Avery sticking the suv right at the front with some twigs on it for the polis. Every single one of them, have fitted that guy up and completely disgraced any trust American's would have in the polis force. The way they went after that backward kid is absolutely sickening on every level..

3. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Worst bit about the brother is when hes sitting in court watching the young lassie, Brendans cousin greeting admitting she lied just after Brendan himself was saying he just made it all up, and also just from watching you could see that the polis had bullied Brendan into agreeing with what they wanted - both of them very genuine and believable - the brother said after it something like "I dont know why they were lying today" probably the only person in the whole court room who thought the two of them were lying about not knowing anything.

I thought the brother was going to take Avery's side at that point and think wtfs going on but he never which was suspicious.

4. JasonMcG1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    kieran tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Still * me off thinking about this

5. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Good point, I clocked that from the very start that he was pretty cold, while his brother was visibly hurting. He was quite quick afterwards in front of the camera talking at every opportunity. He was having none of it, despite the many inconsistencies in court, as you say..

Quick to rubbish and have Avery convicted, why? Surely you want the right people without doubt? Not him..

I don't particularly like Avery, he's off key, but that doesn't make him a cold hearted, rapist, murderer..

6. Sno'sLeftFoot

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    The brother was probably in denial about all the glaring evidence pointing to the fact it wasn't Avery. More than likely had the local polis on at him constantly that Avery did it, they know he did it etc.

As the family spokesperson it was important he was on their side, one way or another they were going to make sure that was the case.

7. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Folks be crazy!

8. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

I think he was guilty both times.

9. Intellectually Absurd Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson (obvious choice ehh?)
    :smiley-laughing002:

For real?

10. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

Care to elaborate? :smiley-laughing002:

11. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

He's a redneck. It stands to reason.

Fully87 likes this.
  12. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    There's more? :fear:

13. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Mon tae *. Family proclaiming him a * saint?

That show was too biased. He is a * murderer and his mad family is in on it.

They will go down like the Mansons in the fullness of time.

14. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    And?

Biased or was it bringing to light the corruption in the state, from the lawyers, fbi all the way up and back down again? So many lies, set ups and * right cover ups that it deserved another 10 hour's of bias....and apparently we're set for series 2..

He's a hillbilly dafty, they all are, from a small town . Jail ra lotta thum..

15. Raoul Duke

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Both times? As in the sexual assualt he was found not guilty with DNA evidence?

16. CheGuevara

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    It is not beyond the realms of possibility that Avery could have killed Halbech, but there are so many unanswered questions and unreliable testimonies that it can't possibly be deemed a safe conviction. Ridiculous really.

17. rickythescot Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenry
    Totally agree.
    Could i say he did it for sure? No..
    Could i say he is totally innocent? No..
    Should his conviction stand based on the evidence presented (i have also read up on evidence not included in the documentary)? No..
    There should be an investigation into the original investigation and convictions, that is the minimum that should be done, for the sake of justice for both the victim and those convicted of the crime.

Doubt it will happen though. Best justice system in the world ma hole :rolleyes:

18. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Avery is no saint. Unlinked through the community and not too bright. A lot of people seemed happy when he was jailed first time. Does not make him guilty. Second time around he had a lot of people's jobs and pensions on the line with his $36 million claim. Right to the top Sheriffs, D.A. And judges etc. Much better to cover up and fit a murder on him. I think there is at least 10 people in on this. Including Theresa's brother and ex. I think Averys relatives, either his bro in law or brothers were maybe responsible. Whoever did do it knew the would put Steven Avery in the frame no matter what.

19. Keano88

I'm 50/50 whether he's guilty or not.

Great documentary, really enjoyed it.

20. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

If someone was capable of explaining to me how it is possible he killed her I'd listen to it.

As it is, it is impossible for him to have killed her. Before you even take into account how much money they saved the State or the irrefutable evidence that there was skullduggery involved.