1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Malmö vs Celtic, 19.45 Tuesday 25th August, BT Sport Europe

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by VikingBhoy, Aug 22, 2015.

Discuss Malmö vs Celtic, 19.45 Tuesday 25th August, BT Sport Europe in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Aye no ducking from him tonight

2. ariba1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    What did Sutton say at the end?

3. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

He gives me the fear at times though as well. Dodgy as * at crosses/set pieces. And that wonder save from Rosenbergs shot was after he palmed it straight into his path.

Two massive weak spots in his game.

4. boondock

Nowhere to be seen at the corners. Made a few good saves yes but he was awful for their goals too. Kicking was diabolical all night as well.

5. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

were downsizing because we can this is the executives that are allowing this to happen but also they should get the stick when we are not qualifying for the champs league

looks like we doing enough just to dominate in scotland at the moment

we are absolutely rank rotten upfront

forrest is good at running at players but we need more end product from him actually we need more end product from all our players

time they * grew up! we always seem to have a habit of being outmanned on occasions like these tonight, away from home in europe

if we had the mind set that they were a spl side we'd probably of shafted them

6. Minty1888

good, he's admitted it wasnt good enough. we need to see a reaction straight away. it's his responsibility to make sure the players are up for it and whatever he's done obviously hasnt worked. Frightened and scared. how badly has he prepared them that he would admit that they were frightened and scared? not how i expect ANY Celtic team to perform.

Jesus Christ, Celtic team where own manager says they were frightened and scared. They (and he) should hang their heads in shame. £48.9 mill (inc non-playing staff costs). We are being ripped off.

7. Paradise88

Apparently malmo put on a player who wasnt properly registered........

Too soon?

8. Bonobhoy

THEY ALL SHAT IT....END OF

9. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

* listening to there * in the papers this week. We were * and did fly into a few tackles. WE KNOW!

10. Paradise88

Glad the season ticket prices went up by £50.... can't wait to Bring The Noise against st johnstone on Saturday

11. calanor

On Norwegian TV Ronny took the whole blame. He didn't even mention the disallowed goal. He shouldn't take the whole blame though. The players let him down too. They knew how important this was. It wouldn't have been any better with Ambrose and Izzy. We need a Martin Ødegaard type of player (hehe) who can make those unpredictable passes through to the forward. Too bad he is staying in Madrid :86:

12. ArminCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Yes and not funny anymore.

13. Richmal

wish we had Naka, what a class act he was, my fav player of last 25 years!... total class!

14. tatata

The players bottle went. It was a pressure game. And they have fked it up. That's the problem with having too much young players and no experience I'm afraid (Gordon our best player tonight and he was our most experienced player)We had this tie won in my opinion at 2-0 and at 3-1. I'm sure no other CL team would let that kinda lead slip.

The manager picked prob the best team he could have but the players have * it

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2015
  15. Celticbhoy97

Malmo just proved they had more (meat) balls than us tonight, that was the difference

16. paulie walnuts Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just cant get enough
    What the * has happened to Bitton? Way too slow and almost begging the ref for a red card.

17. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

At least he was honest tonight and he's right with what he was saying

18. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    We have regressed since April 2004 when Villareal put us out of Uefa Cup. That's the last time i would say we were any kind of force in Europe.

I still remember O'Neills interview that night. Long story short- If this Club wants to progress we need to spend cash that the guy himself knew was going to be forthcoming! That was when there was some money kicking about as well!!

Changed * days but that doesn't mean Malmo should be putting us out ffs!!! We're a * SPL and a middle of a group Europa team. Just the way it is.

19. markiebhoy67

Leaving the goals we lost from corners to one side over two legs (which were poor), the fact that we never got in about their defence often enough is a shocker. Basic passing and movement was missing all over the pitch tonight. Nothing to do with money or the league we play in, some players are taking a decent wage and simply not putting a shift in.

Not overly confident the manager can make the correct decisions if plan A is not working but surely the players themselves have to look at the amount of time we squander possession needlessly under no pressure, in this game and lots of others away in Europe. The managers job is to improve the players he has, has he done that so far?

20. Richmal

i think you are right sadly, we seem to be doing a lot of having to learn from failure,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.