1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic vs Malmö - Wednesday, 19th August Live BT Sport Europe

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Dáibhí, Aug 7, 2015.

Discuss Celtic vs Malmö - Wednesday, 19th August Live BT Sport Europe in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. terrasidius Sonic Attack Orchestrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Lambo, Larsson, Sutton, Nakamura, Rogic, Virgil, Dembele, Turnbull, Jota & Kyogo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    COYBIG, Grace, Celtic Symphony, Orchestrated Sonic Attack
    What a roaster this guy is. All the other Malmo fans have been civil, at least, this guy though...:56:

2. calanor

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015
  3. Captain Brown Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Why was the Malmo GK calling us pigs? He looked quite * tbh... Maybe just trying to take the heat off him?

Their manager though, is a right * socket

4. Mr. Slippyfist

Dreams of making it on Broadway have escaped you my child, so much so that you have had to turn to performing "tricks" in dark alleyways to pay the rent.

No doubt behind the blue oyster bar, or some other deviant establishment.

5. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

:56:

6. MalmoLad

Preach! Times change. Not only for Malmö or Norway.

7. terrasidius Sonic Attack Orchestrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Lambo, Larsson, Sutton, Nakamura, Rogic, Virgil, Dembele, Turnbull, Jota & Kyogo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    COYBIG, Grace, Celtic Symphony, Orchestrated Sonic Attack
    Except they don't, for us anyway. We have been and always will be one of the great attractions of the European game, a cursory look at our success in Europe should make the clear. In fact Celtic (and the Oldco) were recently rated within the top 15 in a list of the Top Twenty most successful, in terms of overall results, Champions League teams...ever. :shamrock:

8. Davie Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bitton
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    Competitively we are.

Last 16 isn't competing then?

Considering the money that comes into our league I'd say we compete pretty well.

Look at your so called big clubs like Man City. They struggle to do as well as us in the CL

9. TOYS

Being a regular at the Malmö FF forum Himmelriket i don't agree with you. Yes many saw Celtic as a good draw compared to Basel for example mainly because of Celtic's weak performances in the European qualifiers last year against Legia and Maribor.

The Malmö FF culture is not to be afraid of the opposition no matter how big the club is or how much money the other players earn. Some might interpret that as cocky but we don't disrespect the opposition just because we are confident and believe in ourselves.

10. Vinnie BBQ Justice is lost Justice is raped Justice is gone.

Malmo supporters opinions on our club. :39:

11. skyblues1910

Hey all Celtic fans,

let me just start off I think speak for every Malmö fan in general when I say we got tremendous respect for Celtic and your traditions.
    There's no way you can deny that Celtic is a powerhouse when it come to football in Europe. I mean I grew up watching the great Larsson knock out the huns in the old firm derbys.
    Even though I feel like we got a great result with us away dont hide the fact first 20 minutes we were absolutely horrible on the pitch. Lucky for us we got a goal in the last few seconds that give us high hopes for the return.
    As you might know we getting 2 of our key players back for tuesdays tie and they will be in our starting XI. I expect to see a different Malmö team on our own home pitch but I also expect to see an aggressive Celtic come out so it could end either way.
    Last thing I wanna say I wanna thank for your hospitality during our stay both in 2011 in when we beat the huns out of champions league and the hospitaliity that was shown on wednesday around the stadion. I am looking forward for the matchup Swedish vs Scottish biggest team it don't get no better than that.
    wish you the best of luck against Dundee and warm welcome to Malmö on tuesday!

to all Malmö fans who trolls in here I just got one thing to say.. Lägg ner tuggandet.

12. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Finally a Malmo fan that isnt on to take the complete * and be an arrogant *, welcome Skyblues :50:

13. The Thumb

Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    :50:

14. Shamrock.

Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Good to hear from the Malmo fans on here and get their opinion. But there has been a steady stream of bullshit emanating from their players and manager some of which has been unprofessional. The term 'pigs' might translate better in Sweden but here it is not an acceptable way to describe fellow professional players. Along with that slur have been a number of Malmo journeymen denigrating Celtic in one way or other. A distinct lack of class from them

15. Kurt 2112

Fav Celtic Player:
    Sutton
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Amen

16. odonno

I like this guy

17. Cmcgregor90

Enjoy the europa:50:

18. umbert2000

Try to ignore the troll(s). Like "Skyblues" stated most of our fans respect Celtic and think it will be a hard match on Tuesday.

Will you have alot of fans coming to Malmö?

I saw that you are playing Dundee tomorrow and I'm wondering where one might be able to watch the game?

Good luck tomorrow and see you on Tuesday.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2015
  19. umbert2000

Any news on Lustig's injury?

Will your defense/offence on the right side weaken or is the replacement of equal quality?

20. hakumeikirameki

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ever: The King; Now: Leigh Griffiths
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Lustig injury news.