1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic vs Malmö - Wednesday, 19th August Live BT Sport Europe

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Dáibhí, Aug 7, 2015.

Discuss Celtic vs Malmö - Wednesday, 19th August Live BT Sport Europe in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Wolf

What was with all our player's going off injured in the second half, thought our player's were suppose to be fit as * on the Ronny diet.

2. Swervedancer Guest

So that is why their fans are loved in Molly Malones :smiley-laughing002:

I agree, if we score first we'll win. Two goal lead should be enough :50: Oh my though it's going to be a tense week.

:56: Hope you just casually got off at your stop after saying that

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
  3. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32ajlk_all-goals-celtic-3-2-malmo-ff-19-08-2015_sport"]All Goals - Celtic 3-2 Malmö FF - 19-08-2015 - Video Dailymotion[/ame]

4. Paradise88

Johansen was a * limping when that player was squaring up to him before the last corner. Deserves a yellow for faking it.

However im still raging that *, number 22 was laughin at our fans after their 2nd goal. Shame it wasnt picked up on cameras. * needs a leathering.

5. Didde3000

Let me clearify this records, when we had the homeleg in the second match.

First the homeleg in the first match.

Ventspils 0-0
    Zalgris 0-0
    Torshavn 0-0

Then the homegame in the second match.

Salzburg 3-0
    Salzburg 3-0
    Sparta Prague 2-0
    Dinamo Zagreb 2-0
    Rangers 1-1!

So 1 goal in the back,and what was that 4 years ago? In other words a clean sheet the last seasons when we have the second leg at home.

But Celtic is a way smarter team than Salzburg!

6. calanor

7. Wicker Bhoy

Just back home from the game. Their second goal was gutting, completely changes how I'm looking at it. Absolutely criminal to concede a goal with the last kick of the game.

Nervy * 1-1 draw over there I think. Such a demoralising final minute though. Still gutted.

8. Swervedancer Guest

Fixed it for you :smiley-laughing002:

9. calanor

0-0 home against teams from Latvia, Lithuania and Farao Islands. That isn't too impressive even if it was the first match.

10. MalmoLad

We lost all the away games except agains Zalgris, Torshavn, Ventspils and Rangers.

11. MalmoLad

Possibly, but Salzburg is a better team. As was Sparta Prague.

12. Swervedancer Guest

It's a great record you have, going to be some game on Tuesday. Are you confident?

13. James Gold Member Gold Member

The Salzburg team Malmo bet 3 0 is a different team to the one we played there best players left and Soriano was out

14. Samurai Bhoy

So disappointing to lose the away goals, at 3-1 we looked set for the group stages, now I'd put them as favourites. Feels like we lost the game.
    I went to sleep for an hour after the game before heading off to work, feeling like *. Then checked here when I woke up and remembered we actually won the game.
    The nature in which we let them into it was the most disappointing. Had we been 0-2 down and came back to win 3-2, we'd be going into the 2nd leg confident. But being in such control of the game for large parts only to let them back into it is a kick in the baws and gives them serious hope.

I think we're well capable of avoiding defeat over there but we'll have to score cuz our defense is suspect as * (especially now without Lustig).

15. TheRover

Hope he goes through with it.

16. Swervedancer Guest

Great point.

:smiley-laughing002:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
  17. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    The booing was a disgrace. Sounded worse watching it back..

18. calanor

The Malmø players speaking to a swedish news site: :rolleyes:

"After the game the MFF-players were more eager to talk and the phsycological war started immediately.

Rasmus Bengtsson says that getting Markus Rosenberg back, they not only get back a football player of high class but also a trashtalker by rank.
    – "Makkan" (Marcus) will enjoy the thrash talk which was on the field, says Bengtsson.

– They have some players who likes to talk. You just have to adjust and play with.
    Who?
    – I am sure you know it yourself. They have a captain (Scott Brown) and a few others who likes to talk. But it is a lot at this level.

Take up the fight?
    – If necessary.

Did you do it today?
    – Yes, it came in a player (Ciftci) which was not very pleasant with his mouth. The first thing he did when he came in was to talk. He had more focus on the talking than on the game.

Johan Wiland, which was closed before the Celtics 2-0 goal by Leigh Griffiths takes it a step further.
    – They are pigs all of them, thats how it is, "said the goalkeeper to the evening post and continues:
    – Griffith's acting like a brat. He rips into players."

19. Swervedancer Guest

Who got booed, Berget? I didn't notice any. Not watched the highlights yet though.

20. MalmoLad

Confident would be an exaggeration. We're not that good. I'm sure all of you will be offended now, I think Celtic is like the 3-4 teams that can win the league in Sweden. They could all beat as at home and do so every now and then. But we have a good chance of winning and we get our two best players back.