1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Travel from East Midlands to Europa games

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by Degen, Sep 30, 2014.

Discuss Travel from East Midlands to Europa games in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Degen

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik, Lubo
    Looking for travel to all 3 Europa League games, supporters bus preferably for me and a mate who is coming to CP for the first time. I've contacted Leicester, Nottingham and Derby CSCs and no luck.

Usually get on a supporters bus from my town but there's not one running for the Zagreb game and unsure about the others. National express takes 11 hours each way.

If anyone's passing through and has room in the bus/car please shoot me a pm. Cheers.

2. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I'm down that way quite a bit and all the supporters club you mention don't go to games, I long stopped contacting them, I even contacted one in corby that supposedly is called "Little Scotlamd" and they haven't run buses for years either, in the end I started driving to Rugby and there is a direct train at 6.45 that's in Central at 10.30 and the tickets tend to be very cheap if you book in advance, usually 18 notes single :50:

The only one that might be an exception is Coventry, I know there are a good few still go from there.

3. Degen

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik, Lubo
    I'm from Corby and there's a bus to almost every home league/cup game, the supporters club is always there. They couldn't get a driver for this one but they're usually there. Will hopefully get something sorted for the other two but I just want something sorted so I can definitely not have to get rid of my tickets.

4. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    That's interesting, remember calling them a few years ago and some guy think he was called Charlie said they only usually get a few cars at best, didn't really bother me as was quite a treck from where I was in Leicester.

in any case hope you get sorted :50:

5. Degen

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik, Lubo
    Yeah Charlie's the guy still. Maybe it was different a few years ago, but for the past two years at least there's always a bus goes up.

Cheers mate :50:

6. Stevieg78

what size bus do you guys have/use? I only drive up a couple times a year but drive past corby which seems silly if there's a bus going up?

7. Degen

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik, Lubo
    Not sure, 12-15 seaters? Like a minibus.

8. Stevieg78

any contact details? flying up this weekend but good to know for future

9. Degen

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik, Lubo
    PM sent