1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Dáibhí, Jul 13, 2014.

Discuss The Wrestling Thread in the Other Sports area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

My tickets for France were more expensive as its better seats think I was like 900 euros for that and 500 euros for Germany

It was the combos I got for them but even individual tickets were quite expensive especially compared to some events I've done in the past like summerslam and mania

Westlondonscot likes this.
  2. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    Cool. Sounds like an expensive trip but even RPW are charging £175 (I got front row tickets for some of their shows with Liger, Shibata, Sanada, Naito, Bushi and Evil on it) for front row for their show the night before All In, wrestling isn't cheap any more. So that price for the top end promotion isn't really a lot.

3. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

Yeah it's just mad how much its went up my last US trip I had planned was summerslam 2020(obviously covid * that) and I'd had it all booked and for the 4 nights back when they done nxt on the same weekend and I'm sure that was only 500 dollars for the 4

4. celtic warrior

How the mighty fall... this thread used to be * buzzing overnight with events like wrestlemania on.

5. Shane1888

It’s mad that wrestling overall is the most popular right now it’s been for over 20 years but you’d never know in this thread - what happened lads?

6. Celtic_Daft1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Broad Black Brimmer
    Totally forgot about Backlash tonight. Check the highlights out sometime over the weekend.

7. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    Have a good time at Backlash? Apparently the crowds were red hot.

Apparently loads of tickets available for Clash at The Castle. Cheapest seats are about £340. The floor area is the part with plenty of tickets though at £600-2000. They'll either move people there or paper the event a few days before hand. They gave out free tickets for the Cardiff show, you had to pay booking fee but that's it.

8. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

Backlash was quality the best crowd I've ever been apart of

The Glasgow show I'm giving a miss it's not the ticket prices on their own that are throwing me off its the travel for 2 nights in Glasgow + tickets and travel is about as much as I paid for my whole trip to lyon

9. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    I think ticket prices are extortionate myself. I think some novelty is lost and also short notice has ruined things.
    2022 CATC Cardiff stadium
    2023 Money in the bank and All In
    2024 CATC, All In plus 2 shows in mainland Europe.
    All these shows get people coming from other countries. There will only be so much they are willing to travel.

10. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

I think the fact they're gonna be doing these more regular is what will drive prices down eventually as people will stop travelling to one's further away if they know ones coming to them soon

I mean for me in all honesty unless they go to Manchester or Liverpool (I don't think they'd hold a ple in the smaller leeds or Sheffield ones)I won't do any UK events I think I'll just stick to the European ones and the occasional mania or summerslam as the prices for travel etc are much cheaper on the continent then over here