1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Brendan Fraudgers!

Discussion in 'World Football' started by Mr. Slippyfist, May 20, 2016.

Discuss Brendan Fraudgers! in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Aidan O’Shea

Called it from the off. The pub section in here should be renamed ‘The Matteo Salvini Room’.

2. Maximillian

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA,Willie Maley
    10 iarow is still on regardless who we get , weve got more money , players and power than the rest of the league. we might not get a treble every season though.

tomlamb, jocksteinupper and CodyBhoy like this.
  3. donnegal celt

Surely we should be holding out for 10 million.

4. irish bhoy 7

The Poppy wearing ,money grabbing * Rodgers is gone!! Good * riddance to someone who made Celtic a * embarrassment in Europe!! His first love is money, ask his brother!!

tomlamb and Mystic Penguin like this.
  5. celtic warrior

Let's be clear, does Rodgers or would Rodgers ever consider leaving any club at this crucial stage of the season?. I don't think so.

I am going for the low hanging fruit and blaming the board solely for this, Leicester would have come in with a sizeable compensation package equal to a good transfer of the likes of Armstrong, I think around £5mill mark for Rodgers, how the * do we expect the board to turn that down. It's all profit for them baby.

Refuse to believe this is Rodgers proactive choice - he's pushed into it by the money the board have been offered. Lennon has to be the immediate replacement until the end of season.

We then use that time to see if Lennon is happy to go for the 10 knowing things have not changed since he left, or we use the time to look for the proper replacement.

Creativecelt likes this.
  6. brads-bhoy1888

No true Celtic man leaves half way through a season. Thanks for the memories but il be glad to have Lenny back in the dugout because we have became a bit soft of late, cheerio.

Crilly, tomlamb and Mystic Penguin like this.
  7. ChrisMoh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    This reminds me of when jansen left.

Creativecelt likes this.
  8. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Timing is a bit off ehh??

If he does and I hope that's bad,really bad!!

Lenny a standout for me at least to see it out. Different animal from the guy that left us.

9. green-yin

This is a * move by brendan if he leaves in the middle of a league campaign. See out the season and leave in the summer with the fans blessing. This will leave a sour taste in the fans mouths. * it bring lenny home, he started the 10 bring him home to finish it.

Crilly and tomlamb like this.
  10. Zander Gold Member Gold Member

Point fingers at the board for what's went on before. But I * guarentee that Brendan is worth more than £6million in the eyes of the board. I have no doubt that of he is gone, it's his choice

11. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Aye but like Martin, Strachan and Lennon wee Wim seen the season out.

It’s not that he has left it’s he has left at a terrible time imo

Random Review likes this.
  12. CodyBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Ninetoes Finder
    Well you would clearly be wrong as he's left mid season. Celtic would have no say in it and for 5 million they would 100 percent keep the guy who has won every domestic competition entered so far

13. stubhoy07 Gold Member Gold Member

Absolutely gutted. It's been a pleasure brendan. I'd be lying if I said it hasn't left a bitter taste in the mouth leaving this time of the season though.

That being said, I am a big fan of Lennon and have no issues with his return. Always felt Lennon would come back to replace Brendan and it looks like it's going to be the case.

What this does prove I feel is this board will never really loosen the purse strings. Regardless of the quality of manager in place

14. Lupis Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    The only surprise for me is the timing. I thought he would be away at the end of the season, and it still might be that, he could be having talks to take over Leicester at the end of the season rather than straight away. But after the last 2 transfer windows and knowing he is going to have to go into the qualifiers with a new RB and 2 new CBs, making group stage qualification all but impossible, I was fairly certain he wouldn't fancy that and be off.

15. CodyBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Ninetoes Finder
    Agreed, finish this season strong and at least win the league. Regroup in the summer and get the next 2 league titles

16. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Hey, orc lurkers it's still 8 points going on 9!! Just in case you had forgotten!!

Crilly likes this.
  17. Zander Gold Member Gold Member

I hope Brendan absolutely smashes it at Leicester. As bitter as I feel right now, I still love the guy

18. tomlamb

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Hahaha wise up? It’s you and all the Rodgers * lickers that need to wise up. We were * last year, horrible to watch for most of the season, or have you forgotten that? Same with this season apart from a good couple of months. I can’t ever remember us being this poor away from home. He makes loads of baffling decisions with his team selections. Wouldn’t of cared at all if he left in the summer

19. Boruc17

Fav Celtic Player:
    Forrest
    It’s a release clause in his contract. Meet 6 million and it triggers the clause whether celtic give permission or not

20. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    Wishful thinking I’m afraid.