1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Ronny Deila Thread

Discussion in 'World Football' started by Glasgow_Bhoy88, Jun 6, 2014.

Discuss The Ronny Deila Thread in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Was about to say you never really see Ronny taking in another teams games..

Just popped up at Hibs v Huns..:smiley-laughing002:

2. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    Copy and paste aye? The problem you have is that I can do my own thinking.

We wont beat better well organised teams on a regular basis. We have to be smart or we will have no chance. You dont go toe to toe with a skilled fighter you fight dirty.

The two posts above and the constant attacks against me are a symptom of what happened when oldco died. People are strutting around now as if we have already won. The hunger has disappeared from many of our support. I find them mostly on the internet but I do encounter them in real life on occasion too. Why should we settle for mediocrity? Why do we put up with downsizing and the lack of desire within the club to improve rather than do the bare minimum? The only way for us to stay where we are never mind push on is to qualify for the CL. If we can keep quailing Scotland will take care of itself. If we keep putting up with mediocrity and downsizing and any team in Scotland gets their act together, the 10 could be in trouble. We are sleepwalking at the minute.

3. JoeDan67

I've been critical of Ronny almost from day one, but a win on Thursday will go a long way to changing my mind. However I still worry that we are too fragile at the back, and don't capitalise on our attacks to offset our weakness in defence.

It's almost certain that we'll concede on Thurs, but if we had Rogic in the centre and Commons and Forrest/Tierney/ McGreggor feeding two strikers as well as having a go themselves, then we could score a few.

Our lack of goals is hurting us as much as our defensive errors

4. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Constant attacks against you?

The last few days you have been swanning about here calling people scumbags, telling them to * off and claiming that people wouldn't dare say stuff to your face, which in my mind is a threat. So who exactly is attacking who?

5. .L.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Griffiths
    He enjoys when people "attack him". Why else would he continously come on here?

6. Dylan1996 Gold Member Brigade Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    I still believe in him and back him 100% but if gets the sack from lawell I would still like to see him in our club in one way or another, you cant deny he has brought a lot of brilliant things to celtic and itd be daft to completely get rid of him

7. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    I dont have to explain myself to you. If you want you can tout me out to the mods and they can have a look. Some of the * that was directed towards me lately has been a disgrace and them boys deserved the chewing they got. I never questioned any mans integrity on here and I wont have mine questioned either.

8. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Most "attacks" are against his posts. He then gets personal with the insults & as mentioned by N.A.K. the same old * spiel pours forth from him which is usually sack Ronny, even though we have won the last 3 games comfortably.

9. doctor venglos

Ronny has answered the doubters in the best possible way with good results, performances don't really matter in this case, it's all about results.

We have to get behind him fully now in the quest for qualification from this Europa Group and the strive for the Treble.We have got everything to play for.

10. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

No you haven't questioned anyone's integrity :smiley-laughing002:

It seems you are a liar :bbpd:

11. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    Thats right I haven't. I called that poster out as a liar. At the time he said he welcomed genuine critiques of Ronny which he most certainly did not. All he does is defend the board. I never ever questioned his credentials supporting Celtic though and thats what I am getting at. I think he is brainwashed and a liar. I am having my integrity as a Celtic supporter attacked on a regular basis for having the nerve to want more and that is * out of order.

12. Haywood Jablomi

I said we are a laughing stock in Europe. Since the Warsaw debacle, now with a record of 1 win in our last 8 europa league games. We take the lead then are lucky to get a draw!!! I can take draws and defeats as part of the game but when European coaches watch the way Boyata gives the ball to opponents to let them score and dont get me started on Ambrose! When the champions of Scotland go to molde and get * * by a team 7th in their domestic league, taking off their best player in the process then I'd say we are a laughing stock. Before anyone comes back with they beat the Turks so what. We think we are a cl team. So when will we start playing like one???

13. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Oh woe is us, everything is depressing, we are a chore to watch, Celtic is * what's the point in anything...

I don't know why anyone would bother watching us if that is what they think we are, let alone waste their time coming on a Celtic SUPPORTERS forum boring the * y fronts off everybody complaining about every little * thing.

14. Bazros

Fav Celtic Player:
    King Kenny and Henrik. Proud to have seen them both play.
    He (we) must wise up in Europe!

I thought he had, with mature, tight formations against both Ajax and Fener. Of course, we kind of blew both of them but the signs were, that he could play a more reserved game in Europe and if we tightened up defensively, then we would start to have a chance.
    Then the team went * for leather in lashing rain, on a plastic pitch in Norway and it just looked like Legia all over again.
    Thought we looked silky yesterday (withoot Broony!!!!) but it wont always work like that.
    Molde on Thursday is obviously HUGE. If he can pick the right team and get a disciplined performance and win, then it should be full steam ahead.
    Mon the Hoops!

15. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

3 really good wins on the bounce and still people come on here complaining about everything.

Celtic supporters right enough. :rolleyes:

16. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

We could beat Molde and Ajax but go out of the EL on goal difference after a defeat in Turkey for example, and still the usual suspects would be calling for Ronny's head.

That's the problem, there is absolutely no objectivity in their posts.

If we made the CL and had two draws and a defeat so far the same people would still be calling for his head.

17. Haywood Jablomi

If you are happy beating pish Scottish teams every week then good for you. The league here is a given its Europe we should be aiming for. Look at the empty seats at the game yesterday I think the signs are others are finding it boring too.

18. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

The largest lead of any League in Scotland.

Celtic - a Club in crisis.

19. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    Why not? The turks were a hard 3rd seed but Ajax were probably the easiest top seed. A mid table Norewgian team should be a six pointer. We should be qualifying from this group not trying to scrape through with 2 wins.

Edit we havnt won a game yet. I am just assuming that we will win our home games.

20. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

So if we had 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats and went out on GD or head to head with 8 points that would be a sackable offence? :smiley-laughing002:

What chance does any manager have with "supporters" like you?