1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Worst Breakup Ever....

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Jungle Bhoy, Mar 9, 2008.

Discuss Your Worst Breakup Ever.... in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Jungle Bhoy

Discussing this earlier with friends and it turned out to be a good laugh, so I’ll start with mine.

Was in Mexico in 2006 with the then girlfriend, anyways had enough of her one night and decided to finish it when we was over there, she went totally skitzo in the room, picking up anything that was bear her and throwing it in my direction, the nails were out and the slaps were pathetic lol.

The bit I remember most was her shouting “I’m just going to * hang myself” to which I replied with “good, I might get some sleep then”, needless to say that didn’t go down to well so I called hotel security and got shot of her lol.

Didn’t see much of her for the rest of the holiday, although it did make for an awkward 12 hour flight back to Glasgow lol, never seen or heard from her since the day we arrived back.

Get your psycho stories in guys :icon_mrgreen:

2. hoopymo

Fav Celtic Player:
    paul mcstay,Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    you'll never walk alone
    burd i had been with was a bit of a nutter to start with but was a real * but had claws oot and everythin in bed, when i said im dumpin you she seemed fine then i turned round and she smashed the back of ma heid with a lamp woke up later thought "best sleep ive had in a while" . to this day i still miss that lamp

3. Ryan67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    was working as a lifeguard and was seeing one of the girls i worked with. i found out one night on shift she had been pumping one of the supervisors who was also my mate.

was * furious, stormed down to poolside in full view of everyone and called her for everything before taking her and the high chair she was sitting on and launching both into the pool. then stormed round to the office and decked the * over his desk.

i just went and got my coat and left, to this day i have never been back :56:

4. Jungle Bhoy

:56:you get insurance money back? :icon_mrgreen:

5. hoopymo

Fav Celtic Player:
    paul mcstay,Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    you'll never walk alone
    i wish, * ikea said "we will give you some meatballs but that eez it"

6. Jungle Bhoy

haha tried that one, got stalked after it :56::56:

Dont think there are good ways to finish a relashenship, actauly, has anyone tried just totaly avoiding them, like new phone numbers etc? :56:

7. Reno.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I'm currently trying that with the latest ex. Started when she stole my password and accesed all my online accounts. She got said password by watching me put it in on the keyboard when I stayed at hers.

I had * all to hide but when you have more girls than guys and bands on your MS/LJ the paranoia sets in. Well for her anyway. Everyone else would have a wee thing called 'trust' and ask up front what the deal was.

She's a nutter, well shot of her. I needed a new phone anyway so naturally she's not getting the new number. She's also the only ex I don't talk to to this day. Pat on the back for you there!

8. Jungle Bhoy

current girlfriend does that, she always goes on my bebo and then askes me who people are and stuff, checkes my phone all the time, asks why people have called and checks all my texts too :31:

wouldnt mind getting a new mobile and keeping it secret from her :56:

9. Ryan67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    i once had an extra sim card which i use to use for other burds use to give out that number and used it to meet up with them, that way my Mrs never found out i was * about :50:

10. Jungle Bhoy

tut tut, thats shocking :icon_mrgreen::56:

11. Ryan67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    it was the safest thing to do mate. i would have ended up drunk one night and texting the wrong burd if i had all the numbers in the same phone

12. Jungle Bhoy

:56::56:how many burds u got on the go? :icon_mrgreen:

13. Ryan67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    none at the moment mate, split up with my mrs during the week and bit gutted bout it to be honest.

so looking back at some of my past shenanigans is kinda cheering me up a bit.

the 2 sim card thing was good 2 or 3 year ago now

14. Jungle Bhoy

I don’t even feel like I’ve got a bird, see her once a week at the moment :97:

I'm sure I've got about 10 sim cards sitting in a drawr in this room somewhere, just need to find what ones work and have £ on them :icon_mrgreen:

15. odette

Fav Celtic Player:
    wee naka i no i should only pick 1 but boruc is a legend oh and skippy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    youll never walk alone over and over
    haha me to lol check thisd i managed to ride sum burd and 6 of her mates using the same text imagine the scene all of them togather at the party the confrontation comes i have nothing to say sooo.... i say ur all * and then i get off with a 25 yr old hu turns out to be 1 of there aunts

16. Ryan67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    honest to * mate, burds are jus a * nitemare.

im off to newecastle next weekend for my mate's stag do tho so gonna live it up big time and celebrate my return to the single life in some style :50:

17. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Can't say that I have any dramatic or funny psycho break up stories. Although * * I broke up with my last girlfriend in January and she stalked me until about a week ago. Showing up at my condo, phone calls e-mails etc etc. LOL she didn't take no for an answer. Haven't heard anything for about a week now so hopefully she has finally got the message and will leave me alone.

18. Ryan67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    or maybe she's just got better at stalking you.

SHE"S BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Jungle Bhoy

:56::56:

Silance aint good, shes planning something :icon_mrgreen:

20. adambhoy 25

One of my ex's dumped at when i had just arrived at the download festival,wouldnt have been that bad but she got her mate to do it for her then when i got back asked why i hadnt phoned/text her for the rest of the festival!Another of my ex's turned into a complete physcho when i dumped her she wouldnt take no for an answer and when i got a new gf she asked why i was cheating on her?!but even before i gotshot of her she was * wrong in the head,like for example ive got operation scars and she tried to re-open them!!!aw,the stories ive got about her.