1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Yosuke Ideguchi

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Dec 31, 2021.

Discuss Yosuke Ideguchi in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Big els

Fav Celtic Player:
    Currently: Ajer. Historically: Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I wanna be Edouard
    Don’t know anything about any of them. Watched the highlights above and although it’s highlights he does look like what we’ve been missin in the middle. By the looks of it loves to get stuck in, snuff out attacks and has a good touch. A wee terrier. Wonder how long he’ll get before the MIB book him.

Excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommy25 likes this.
  2. DonnyCelt

Bielsa was raving about him, just couldn't fit him into his team. Said his work ethic is second to none.

JC Anton likes this.
  3. Zander Gold Member Gold Member

Interested to hear Ange thoughts on him. Seems like he's been largely disappointing for a while

4. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    I never heard this but would be a hilarious description of a new signing :56:

oh bhoy likes this.
  5. StevieBhoooy!

3 targeted players before window even open when we are used to last day, last minute desperation loans..

Maybe the ghost of Lawwell really IS gone.

canny wait! ☘️☘️☘️

6. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Tommy25 likes this.
  7. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    I honestly think he's what we're needing in the middle also watching that..

Mobile, wins it back quickly and gets us on the move again before team's settle..

Will be vital in our system..

JC Anton likes this.
  8. Wllm Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Hatate and Maeda are carrying most of the hype but i'm getting good vibes about this guy...

thailandceltic likes this.
  9. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

Ange basically had his pick of the entire league and he picked this guy. That’s good enough for me.

10. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    We have to trust Ange's judgement on this one. There are a few question marks over why he didnt appear to make the grade at his previous European clubs.

11. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Maybe at times we'll just go..

Hart
    Ralston CCV Jullien Juranovic
    Ideguchi McGregor Hatate
    Jota Kyogo Maeda
    Press the life out of teams.

12. RockhardBoss

13. Zander Gold Member Gold Member

Wee Guchi

Rydo1888*, Slaw and Tommy25 like this.
  14. bhoy_wonder Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE
    Guchi's English seems decent....

Rydo1888* and Tommy25 like this.
  15. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

New Celtic signing, Yosuke Ideguchi wants to be known as ‘Guchi’, and the 25-year-old, who has joined the club from Gamba Osaka on a four-and-half-year contract, is hoping to add further style to an already eye-catching Hoops midfield.

He is one of three players who have joined the club at the start of the January transfer window, along with Daizen Maeda and Reo Hatate, taking the club’s Japanese contingent to four, with Kyogo Furuhashi having signed back in July.

And Guchi is honoured to be joining a big club like Celtic, with its long and illustrious history, and the prospect of working under Ange Postecoglou.

The new Celtic player said: “When I was in Japan, I watched his team and I was interested in the style, so I’m excited to be able to join his team.

“I’ve spoken to the manager and he said that he’s looking for me bring my style of play to the team.

'It certainly helps me in joining Celtic to have Daizen and Reo here are well, and I’m hoping to contribute to the team along with them.'

And Guchi, who has been capped 15 times by Japan, was also full of praise for the way that Kyogo has performed for the Hoops this season.

“Kyogo is already contributing to the team,” he said, “so, like Kyogo, I want to be able to contribute to the team, although our playing styles are different.

“How Kyogo is playing is already big news in Japan. I respect him and I’m really looking forward to playing with him, along with my other team-mates.”

New Celtic signing, Yosuke Ideguchi wants to be known as ‘Guchi’, and the 25-year-old, who has joined the club from Gamba Osaka on a four-and-half-year contract, is hoping to add further style to an already eye-catching Hoops midfield.

He is one of three players who have joined the club at the start of the January transfer window, along with Daizen Maeda and Reo Hatate, taking the club’s Japanese contingent to four, with Kyogo Furuhashi having signed back in July.

And Guchi is honoured to be joining a big club like Celtic, with its long and illustrious history, and the prospect of working under Ange Postecoglou.

The new Celtic player said: “When I was in Japan, I watched his team and I was interested in the style, so I’m excited to be able to join his team.

“I’ve spoken to the manager and he said that he’s looking for me bring my style of play to the team.

'It certainly helps me in joining Celtic to have Daizen and Reo here are well, and I’m hoping to contribute to the team along with them.'

And Guchi, who has been capped 15 times by Japan, was also full of praise for the way that Kyogo has performed for the Hoops this season.

“Kyogo is already contributing to the team,” he said, “so, like Kyogo, I want to be able to contribute to the team, although our playing styles are different.

“How Kyogo is playing is already big news in Japan. I respect him and I’m really looking forward to playing with him, along with my other team-mates.”

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
    Rydo1888* and Tommy25 like this.
  16. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

17. Sgt Neppers*

Wee Guchi....looks delighted be here. Hopefully he smiles like that as megs Arfield and blasts one in the top corner.

18. Dublin Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Barry Coffey
    This guy is coming in under the radar. Most capped off all four Japanese players. Could take off with us

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk

martin_d, Rydo1888* and Tommy25 like this.
  19. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Away in Europe I feel if we had this or at least those guys as options we'd still be in the europa right now.

Big issue was we ran out of legs after very strong starts.

20. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Tommy25 and Wllm like this.